Chapter 44

💜Diana's pov 💜
My heart was racing when I heard the deep voice of my brother.
" I want to introduce y'all my younger sister , that you probably have seen her in the photos with us "
The crowd was screaming so much, i was nervous, it was my first time onstage.
" cmon Love" zayn spoke on his yellow mic.
The crew , helped me with the mic and all that stuff, and then I went on stage .

My brother ran to me and guided me through the columbine stage , to where the other boys were, I saw Liam and Louis all wet , they were soaked in water, I guess they had a ' Lilo' water fight .

" hi" I said shyly waving , and then the crowd yelled 'hi' as well " good night Bogotá "
The crowd went wild, screaming, then out of nowhere, while I was walking trough the stage a guy yelled " your sister is hot as Fuck "
The crowd laughed, I was kinda uncomfortable , and blushing .
Harry was looking from the stage to this guy, shocked but kinda trying to hide the laugh .
" THIS IS A FAMILY SHOW!" Harry started, making some suspense about it "OR IS IT ?!"

" but ...I know it , like she's my sister!!!" Harry said smiling widely, I just rolled my eyes
" yeah ... sorry to break it to ya mate but she's  mine " Niall said to the guy from the stage
I never seen the crowd freaking out that much, some fans were supportive but there were some that ..... we all know that they're dying to be in my place that's why I'm so lucky for have niall .

Niall then came closer and hugged me from behind resting his chin on the top of my head.
" anyways, now it's time to show my sisters talent to y'all " harry said smiling "so... niall let her go "
Niall pouted ,  taking off his arms around me .
" so what are we making her sing today ?" Louis asked putting his arm around my shoulders .

The crowd shouted a lot of song titles but then, one fan shouted the song of Rihanna 'only girl 'and the boys thought that it would be interesting because they have a girl on stage singing with them so that could make sense.
"Thank you it's an interesting suggestion" Liam said
Then the instrumental of the song starts playing and the boys decided that I would be singing the chorus, And that makes sense you will see.
So Liam started "I want you to love me
Like I'm a hot ride (uh, yeah)
Be thinkin' of me (uh)
Doin' what you like"
And then zayn continued " So, boy, forget about the world
'Cause it's gon' be me and you tonight (yeah)
I wanna make you beg for it
Then I'ma make you swallow your pride, oh (uh, uh)"
I was so nervous my turn to sing was coming... the crowd was screaming their vocal cords off.

The boys were walking and running around the stage ,while zayn was sitting down singing ,Harry was next to me ,while I was standing there awkwardly because I didn't know how to act in front of too many people.
Then came my turn to sing the chorus I took a deep breath and started " Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your hea-AH ! LOUIS YOU FUCKER !" I sang ,but Louis soaked me with his fucking water bottle , I felt the cold liquids falling down my back.
"You will regret it!" I yelled to him
"Yep! Prepare yourself Lou because she will go after you!" Harry said knowing the sister that he has , on his green mic.

The crowd started cheering and laughing and I just waiting till I finish my part .
The boys continue and now it's Harrys turn "Like I'm the only one that's in command
'Cause I'm the only one who understands
How to make you feel like a man, yeah"
And then me again with the chorus " Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only one"
Now it's Nialler turn " Want you to take it (uh)
Like a thief in the night (uh)
Hold me like a pillow
Make me feel right (uh)
Baby, I'll tell you all my secrets that I'm keepin'
You can come inside (yeah)
And when you enter, you ain't leavin'
Be my prisoner for the night, oh"
Then me again singing the chorus " Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world"
Then Harry
"Like I'm the only one that's in command
'Cause I'm the only one who understands
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only one"
And then finally Louis but while he was singing I went around the stage looking for water bottles.
"Take me for a ride, ride
Oh, baby, take me high, high
Let me make you rise, rise
Oh, make it last all night, night
Take me for a ride, ride
Oh, baby, take me high, high
Let me make you rise, rise
Make it last all night"

I found one behind where zayn was sitting so I went in Louis' direction, but he noticed me so he started to run around but then I looked at my feet and then at him ,I forgot that I was using high heels.
He looked at me laughing because he thought that I wouldn't go after him because of my shoes ...but ...oh honey you're so wrong ...loubear you better run my dear...