10

If anyone ever thought that breakfast with pancakes could be a horrible experience. Than they never had breakfast with the top wolfs of the Ash Creek pack.

The pancakes where alright. But he wasn't that hungry.
Sam kept smiling like he was waiting for something to happen. Which he probably was.
Finn - thank the moon- sat as far away from him as humanly possible.
Jacob kept offering him stuff.
Like strawberries... and eggs.

Finns mate, some girl he didn't really know. Captain of the cheerleaders and debat teams. Could not shut up about a shopping trip she wanted to take Alec on. The absolute worst part of it was that Alec wanted to hate her, he really really did!

This girl had all the genes and did all the things of a populair girl. And she was. She was popular. And she was pretty, and she knew it.
And still.
She.
Was.
Nice.

She should be the meanest mean girl of the school. And pack.
But then she was nice!

She was Finns mate! But still... she was nice!!

Alec rally wanted to hate her for it.
Allison -even her name was a dead giveaway- smiled at him.
'Have you made friends at school? You didn't sit with us yesterday?'
'I sit with ishara. She is my friend.'
'Isn't that the nice girl with the blue bike?' She asked with a smile. Her theet were so straight a dentist would be jealous.

Alec clenched his fist.
She didn't even sound mean. Not even a little.
And how did this girl even know who he was talking about!?
'Yes.'
'Ah... I think she plays the violin. She is really good to!'
Finn did not deserve this girl! Like at all!

But the way he looked at her. Like she was the light in the darkness. Like she jumped up and grabbed the moon from the sky for him. Like her smile was the only reason he could breath.

He did not look at anyone else. He didn't even look angry for once.
'Why don't you both sit with us today?' She asked him.
'She is human.' Jacob butted in. He didn't like izzy for some reason.
Allison rolled her eyes.
'Half the school is human. Half the people at our table are human.'
He didn't respond to that.

Alec again felt really lonely.
He had hardly slept all night.
He kept twisting and turning around. Even tried to shift back to human and lay in the bed for a while. Nothing helped.
He felt sad. Even though he hardly knew why.
He pricked his fork into a pancake again.

'Are you not hungry?' Allison asked a little worried. She was the only one who saw that Alec was sad. The only one that seemed to care if he was. And he felt worse because he just wanted to dislike her so bad!

'Nah.... I ate a lot yesterday.'
'Yeah. I heard you like to hunt! Would you mind if I went along sometime. I won't get in the way. You can just tell me what to do. I think my wolf would like it!'
'Killing?' Finn asked her a little startled.
'No silly. Hunting!' She giggled patting his arm.

She then turned her blue grey eyes at Alec again and smiled.
Her smiled was to perfect. Her theet to straight. Her long blond hair didn't even frizzle a little bit.
Alecs looked all over the place. He didn't even brush it.
He smelled like blood and he knew it.
Jacob tried talking him into taking a shower.
But then told him he would fill him a bath after breakfast.
They were free first period.
There was a teacher meeting thing or something.

'Do You mind?' She asked him again. She sounded genuine, like he could say no and she would accept it. And she wouldn't never hold it against him and not even think any different about him at all!

'Okay.' He said softly and he stabbed his pancake again.
He sighed and propped his fist under his head.
Allison looked at Jacob who shrugged back at her.
He really just did miss...

There was a Big Bang sound like thunder but indoors!

And then two wolfs landed on the breakfast table sending strawberries into the sky and getting muddy paws in the pancake pile.
The pack jumped away from the table and even Alec shot up.
For a second he just looked at the two confused looking wolfs who landed on the table out of thin air.

Than one of the wolfs locked his eyes.
And make weird sound. That was not really wolf or human or anything inbegrepen.
And jumped him!

He shifted into a human halfway and Alec got tackled onto the ground by a small, skinny, very naked boy with bright blue hair that nussled his head into his neck. Rubbing his lemony scent all over him.
The big brown and black wolf huffed and turned into an man with a dark skin covered in white scars. He looked bored and completely unbothered. Even while sitting in a pile of pancakes naked.

'Hey Alec.' He said.
Jacob growled at the boy that hugged Alec and tried to pry him of.
'Alec I missed You so much! Sil said you were gonna come back soon. But you weren't back this morning so we went to ask again and .... ' he sniffled his face and liked his cheek.

Which made Jacob even more mad.
But Kit was always the same. In whatever form he might be.
'You taste like deer and syrup.' He whispered with a smile.
Kit sighed deeply and nestled himself onto Alec chest.
'I couldn't sleep at all without ya.'
Well this was gonna be hard to explain. Jacob wolf side seemed kinda pissed.
'I could.' James said looking at the syrup dripping down his hand.

'Who the fuck are you?' Finn screamed.
Alec pushed Kit of him and got up. Kit gave him a second and then pressed himself against the taller boy snuggling his face into Alecs sweater.
'These are my wolfs.' Alec told jacob before he would do something stupid. Which he didn't, cause he saw the big smile that formed on Alecs face. And after him looking sad for so long he didn't want to ruin it.

'This is Kit.' He padded the blue hair of the small wolf.
Kit always liked to color his human hair in all kinds of crazy colors.
He was small and always smiled at everybody. And he was a little naive or he just didn't really care about what people thought about him. He was also very... touchy.

'And that is James!' He nodded at James who got of the table.
James was taller than every wolf in the room.
He had a dark and intimidating look that even made the Alfa a little uncomfortable. He also looked like he could crush someone's skull with his bare hands. Which he probably could.
He was huge.
Like a force of nature.

'Why are they here?' Jacob asked trying to calm himself while glaring at the small wolfboy who glued himself to his mate. Still rubbing his face against him.
'Sil said Alec was sad. He said we could stay with him so he wasn't alone! And so he could sleep better!' Kit said grinning his slightly crocket theet wide.
'I am here to protect.' James growled not wanting to seem like a pussy.
Kit rubbed his head against Alecs arm.
' he said we were to go to this school to.' Kit grinned.

Oh.... Sil had no clue what he had done.

Taking Kit and James to school just seemed like the most idiotic thing anyone could ever do!

And Alec loved every second of it.

'We should get you guys dressed! Jacob can you help find them clothes?' Alec decided to ask Jacob because if he buttered him up a little he wouldn't try and send his dear friend away from him.
When he didn't say anything Alec used his best puppy dog eyes.
'Please? They can stay right? They won't bother anyone? And... and I will go and do that date with you then!' Alec regretted it the moment he said it and bit his lip to not take his back.

'You will?' Jacob seemed to relax at this.
'Yea...'
'Fine... they can stay. Sam will get them clothes.'
Alec grinned and pulled Kit even closer.
He even smiled at James who just huffed back at him.

Yey two updates in one day! It's kingsday today in the Netherlands I watched it on tv for a little bit but I felt bad for the king and his family cause it looked terribly boring 😂🇳🇱 so I watched episode 2 of shadow and bone on netflix. Don't tell Lisanne!
So two new characters! Who is your new fav? I love Kit. He might die .
..or not. Maybe we will see! 🤗😘

Please comment, vote or do whatever you do!
Which country are you from?