12

Since he had agreed in a moment of weakness there was no way to get out of it...
And there was no James to save him or a Kit to distract them when Jacob and he drove away from the pack house that Friday evening. The fifth day of the deal.
He kinda wished they could have taken Sam. He wouldn't be so nervous if Sam was there laughing his ass of.

Even Finn was alright...

There wouldn't be such tension if they where here.

'Where are we going?' His wolf was very very deep in the back of his mind. Like he didn't even want to think about helping him with this one.
It made him feel even worse.
Jacob smiled.
He was handsome... it made Alec mad.
He wore a dark blue button up and tight dark denim jeans. That made him look al fancy and mature.

Alec had just put on one of his new sweaters because he wanted to feel comfortable and he already hated clothes as they were. Sil knew he wouldn't buy himself clothes so they just appeared in his closet every morning. They were comfy and soft and apparently stylish, not that he even cared a little.

'On a date.' Jacob told him smirking like a maniac.
Alec sighed.
'Yea... but where? '
'Its a surprise.' Alec rolled his eyes.
'I don't like surprises.'
'Its a fun surprise.'
'Are we going hunting?'
'No.'
'Swimming?'
'No.?'
'You gonna bring me back home?'
'No....' Jacob sounded a little odd when he said that.
'Than it won't be fun...'
'You promised to give this a change.' Jacob said.
He rolled his eyes again.
'Fine...'

Alec looked out the window. They were heading to the town. It was the only town near the pack. A small town that had everything one needed to have. Even a small mall, some restaurants and a movie theater.
'Your taking me out to diner aren't you.'
'I asked your mom about your favorite.' He admitted.

Alec didn't tell him his favorite food had changes for a while now. Jacob seems to have a to tick of a skull to get thru. So he let it slide.
It was one of the fancy restaurants, a small Italian place.
It smelled amazing and it looked cozy.

They were seated in a corner far away from other guests.
Alec gripped om the menu for distraction while Jacob stared at him.
'What are you gonna get?' Jacob asked him trying to make any conversation in this extremely awkward situation.
'Don't know... you?'
'I think I'm gonna go with the shrimp parmezaan.'
When the girl took they're orders she kept sneaking glances at Jacob. She smiled flirty at him and seemed to try and figure out if this was a friend thing or a date thing. Alec wondered if he should be jealous or not.
If they where mates... then... he probably should...right?!

'I thought that we could go to the movies after this.'
This was really a bad surprise... it was the most classical date ever.
Thought Alec didn't mind. It was his first date ever..

So he just nodded.
'Or we could just go for a walk... I think your not really into movies anymore.' Jacob said scratching his chin.
Alec nodded. Surprised Jacob had even noticed this at all.
'I would rather walk..' he admitted.
'We'll do that than!' This might be one of the first times he actually listened to him..

Alec took a sip of his water and turned the glas around in his hands.
'When did you know?' He asked.
'Know what?'
'That you know... we were mates?' He waved His hand between them. Alec had been wondering it for a while.
Jacob was almost a year older than him. And he had heard from others that when you where 18 you could find your mate. Even if your mate wasn't 18 yet... so if Jacob was his mate... shouldn't he have already known?

'On that night... same as you.' Jacob sighed.
'Wish I knew sooner... than I could have... I could've changed something... convinced you to stay maybe .'
Alec doubted that very much.