34

Damian found a diaper in a house that was mostly collapsed. There was no changing area so he just made do on the floor.
'Fuck little Jamie you smell like shit.'
The baby just looked up at him with those silly looking eyes and murmelt some baby language at him. It wasn't much more than some weird ass sounds.
'Should have seen that coming I guess..'

Once he was clean Damian left the car seat behind and used a big sturdy scarf to tie the baby to his chest. That was a lot more comfortable. Those car seat things were heavy and very obnoxious. Especially is this warzone.
'Allright Lets go find that weird ass father of yours before he kills himself. Because I ain't teaching you anything but cursing and how to prank people when you grow up.'
'Da?'
'Yeah... don't worry bout it. He is a big warlock or something. He'll live.'

The ground shook when the explosion happened somewhere south from them.
'Wel... Lets go that way.' To be safe he grabbed himself a baseball bat he found lying around. Because he would not shift ever again for personal reasons and a baseball bat just seemed like a safe thing to bring to a fight.

The place was crawling with a ton of those bad copycat versions of professional mercenaries. They had guns, bulletproof vests and headsets, but they got  killed way to easy and they shot miles from their target. Most good shots were just lucky.
And Damian was quick and with a child so he managed to avoid most of them.
He hated hunters. Almost as much as he hated wolfs.

He tried to avoid the packhouse were most of the fighting and screaming came from.
'Its nothing personal I just don't care about those people.' He explained to Jamie when he didn't nothing at all to help them.
From what Sil had told him in the little time he met him... which was a lot, since the guy talked a lot! Most of them sucked and the most importent people like Sils favorite little Alfa boys mum had already left.

Sooo... they were on there own now.

He found a dot of blue hair lying in the bushes.
'Were did that white hair thing go?' He asked the little wolf. He looked  a lot better than before. He was a little further from being dead. Just a little white around the edges.

'They left to find something!' The kid said. That was kinda what they did though. They had found Damian too, when he really needed to be found. Then they found Sillias and Damian hadn't asked any questions. The nameless one knew what they were doing.

'They said it had happened.'
Damian felt a shiver come over him.
It...

That prophecy shit... that wasn't good. They were here to stop that shit.
The end of all things as they knew it.
It almost began a couple weeks ago. It almost began with him.
When he almost died in the ditch in the middle of a woods.
Blood dripping from deep and deadly wounds.

'Okay fuck them. Come here.' He dragged the boy to his feet and tossed him over his shoulders. The kid wasn't loosing blood anymore so he wouldn't get his shirt dirty.
Now he had two blue haired boys to get to safety.

'Your dad better take care of himself cause I am not going back there.'
The little baby had fallen asleep. He was hardly two months so it was just a tiny little thing that shitted and took naps. They should feet him soon.
'We might have to steal some money for that. Now I know we stole the car and I stole a basebalbat. But I just want to add that stealing is bad.... so don't do that ..without me being present.'

It was probably the safest to just go back to the car now. Or find a better car. Because that little shit they stole was horrible. And they had some more people now. He would have to find the others, where ever they were, soon so they could get the fuck out of here.

Yea... he didn't mind stealing a new car. Damian grinned.
'Imma teach you how to Hotwire a car Jamie!'

Yellow! Thanks for all the votes and comments! Only one more chapter that's going up tomorrow and after that I will get out all those horrible typos and mistakes I made. Like Alfa.... That's supposed to be alpha and I didn't know this. Untill someone told me. 😂 woops. This is my first ever English story so yea. Mistakes were made!
And then next week part two of this series is starting.

Its called the second one.

I know... the titles suck. I just have no clue what else to call them.😂
So I hope you will all read that to!

Please vote, comment and follow.

And please do tell me who is your favorite character and who do you think is a ship? 😏