Chapter 7

I've seen more of Derek during the day recently. That's because Jackson withdrew his statement so Issac is a free man, meaning Issac has been going to school.

I got a call from my dad a few minutes ago and he was not happy at all. I put on a sweatshirt and headed straight for his office.

I don't remember much from the call I just remember the basics. Stiles and Scott. Restraining order. Jackson. Kidnapping. Some sick joke.

When I got to the office I got directed to a room straight away. Dad, Melissa, Scott, Stiles and two other guys where there. Im guessing the younger one was Jackson and the older one was father.

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore." Dad reads off of a clipboard. "You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault ot harass him physically or psychologically." Dad continues to read before putting the clip board down.

"What about school?" Stiles asks. "You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance." Dad says what seems to be calmly.

"Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's onlt two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" Stiles asks and I roll my eyes whilst dad glares at him. "Stiles, be serious." I say and he sighs. "I'll hold it." He says.

Once we get out of that room, I follow Stiles and dad to another one.

"Do I need to remind you how lucky we are they aren't pressing charges?" Dad says angrily to Stiles. "Oh, come on, it was just a joke." Stiles says which makes dad more angrier.

"It was a joke?" Dad asks. "Yes, I didn't think it would be taken this seriously. Dad, humor's very subjective, okay? I mean, we're talking multiple levels of interpretation here." Stiles rambles. "Uh-huh." Dad says annoyed.

"Well, how exactly am I supposed to interpret the stolen transport van, huh?" Dad asks angrily, like really angry. "We filled the tank!" Stiles adds as if it made the situation better.

"What do you think?" Stiles asks turning to me. Both him and dad then turn to me. Since mom died, I was always settling things. Making sure both dad and Stiles were okay. I never told on Stiles, I probably never would. But I did tell him off, because he does need it.

"Well, a restraining order is kind of a big deal Stiles." I say and he groans. "Stealing police property is also really bad. You could get dad in loads of trouble." I say and Stiles sighs. "But that wasn't my intention." Stiles says and I nod. "I know." I say and dad looks at me confused.

"Im not the parent. I can't punish him. He did do wrong but he knows he did. As long as he promises not to do it again and well sticks to the restraining order, I think it'll be okay. He just needs to think before he acts." I say and dad nods.

Stiles walks off to find Scott and dad looks at me concerned. "Are you okay." He asks and I nod. "Two different subjects." I say and dad nods which was followed by a sigh as he looked into the room we were in at Mr Whittemore

"I'll talk to him." I say referring to Stiles and dad nods. "Thank you." Dad says and I smile and look for Stiles. He wasn't too hard to find when I heard him and Mellisa shouting about a "no Stiles"

I stand behind Stiles. "What is going on with you? Is this about Allison?" Melissa says and Stiles starts shaking his head signalling for Scott to say no. I slap Stiles shoulder and he sighs.

"Do you really wanna know?" Scott asks and Melissa nod but Stiles was acting like a twat. "Stop it." I say as Melissa integrates Scott who was looking at Stiles whilst acting like an idiot.

"Im gonna go get the car." Melissa says and I walk past Stiles. "I am too. You better meet me there." I say to Stiles and follow Melissa.

"I didn't realise you were back yet." She says and I nod. "For a few weeks." I say and Melissa nods. "That's great. Are you staying?" She asks and I shrug. "I don't know yet. I've moved out of my apartment and everything, but I don't know if Beacon Hills is the place I wanna be." I say and Melissa nods.

"Hopefully you can straighten out the boys, they always used to love hanging out with you." She says and I scoff. "They aren't those little kids anymore though." I say and she nods. "I know, I wish they were though." Melissa says and I agree with her. "They weren't as annoying." I say and she laughs.

I say goodbye to Melissa and climb into my car whilst waiting for Stiles. "Can you drop me to my Jeep?" Stiles asks and I nod.

"What the hell were you thinking Stiles?" I ask and he sighs. "Nia please not right now. I know I did wrong okay, I don't need it from you either." Stiles says and I sigh.

"Stiles what the hell is going on?" I ask once we stop alongside his Jeep. "I don't know, I guess im just stressed with school." He shrugs. A lie. "It would seriously help if you stopped hanging around with Derek though." Stiles says and I scoff.

"So you'll stop acting strange, the late nights won't happen? You'll think before kidnapping a class mate and stealing police property?" I ask annoyed and Stiles sighs. "Please stop." Stiles says and I just sigh. Stiles climbs out of my car and gets into his.

When I get home I head up to my room and decide on just ignoring Stiles for the rest of the night. I wonder why Stiles and Scott kidnapped Jackson. Maybe I'd ought to ask Derek.

I check my windows were completely locked before getting an eerie feeling. So I quickly cleaned my teeth and skin. I got into my pyjamas and went back into my room.

I still felt unsafe in my room, I looked in my closet, under the bed, anywhere someone could hide. Once nothing was found I locked my bedroom door and then put my chair against the door.

I grab my phone from my desk and call Derek.

"Hello." He answers and I sigh. "Hi." I say lying down on my bed. "What's wrong?" He asks which confused me, how did he know? It then hits me thag he's a werewolf and has cool powers. Why do I keep forgetting?

"Nothing. Did you know Stiles and Scott got restraining orders put on them this evening?" I ask and Derek chuckles. "I didn't know that, but it doesn't surprise me. What did they do?" He asks.

"They kidnapped a class mate and stole police property." I say and Derek scoffs. "Sounds like them." He says and I sigh.

"I gave Stiles the opportunity to tell me. Guess what he said instead. School. He said he's been acting different because of school. The proceeded to tell me not to hang out with you." I say annoyed.

"He will tell you eventually. He doesn't want you to hang out with me." Derek says and I sigh. "He's being an ass." I say and Derek scoffs. "He always is." Derek says and I sigh again.

"I can't believe he got a restraining order. Like that's a different kind of low." I say and get shivers down my spine at 'restraining order'.

"It is. But it's Scott and Stiles, the both of them are idiots. Why'd they do it?" Derek asks. "I don't know, Stiles keeps saying it was a joke." I say and Derek nods.

It didn't take too much longer till I said Goodnight to Derek. I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. So I lied in bed and just waited for sleep to over come me.