Chapter 29

"Oh my god!" I groan before rolling over and covering my ears with a pillow. "It's hurting my ears more than it's hurting yours." Derek says as a phone continues to ring.

"It's probably yours." I whine and trying to go back to sleep. Derek sighs and checks his phone. "It's yours." He says and I just groan.

"Ignore it then." I say and squeeze my eyes shut. "Tried that. It's rang about a billion times." Derek complains and I sigh and climb out of bed. I pick my phone up off of the counter to see my dad had rang me.

"Hey dad what's up?" I ask yawning whilst putting the phone on speaker. I then grab Derek's t-shirt that was left on the floor, to quickly put on.

"Where are you? I've been trying to get a hold of you for ages." Dad says and I furrow my eyebrows. "I was asleep, do you know how late it is?" I ask.

"Well Stiles is missing." He says and my eyes widen. "What?" I ask confused. "I don't know what's going on and im worried." He says and I sigh. "I'll get Derek up and we'll come and meet you." I say and end the call.

Derek instantly gets out of bed and starts getting dressed. I put on some gym leggings and grab one of Derek's dark green sweatshirts. I put it on and put my shoes on. I grab my phone as Dad texts me.

Dad- Meet hospital!

Derek grabs his keys and we rush out to his car and head to the hospital.

Stiles is missing. He's actually missing. I had a feeling I shouldn't of stayed at Derek's tonight. Stiles basically asked me to stay home. He was acting so weird.

"Where you going?" Stiles asks as I put my bag over my shoulder. "Derek's, where else would I go?" I ask jokingly.

"Can't you and Derek stay here tonight?" Stiles asks and I look at him confused. "Why?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know. I guess since you moved back home I guess I'm so used to you being here, that I don't like it when your not." Stiles says and I nod.

"Right, well that's exactly why I should stay at Derek's. So you don't get so reliant on me being around." I say walking up to him.

I kiss his cheek because I'd never be able to kiss his forehead, he just keeps growing. "If you miss me that much, you can call me." I say teasingly as I head to my car.

"He's gonna be fine." Derek says and I groan. "Yeah probably but that doesn't matter. I know he's struggling with sleeping and he's having a mix between night terrors and insomnia, I should've stayed home." I say sinking into my chair.

"We're all out looking for him, if we don't find him I'll be surprised." Derek says to reassure me. "I should've stayed home. It doesn't matter if we find him. I literally spent all day the other day in the hospital just holding his hand whilst he slept. I should've stayed home." I say and Derek sighs.

When I get to the hospital, there was police everywhere.

I jump out of Derek's car and he comes to my side. "I'm gonna go talk to my dad. See if you can get anything." I say to Derek and he just nods whilst looking around.

"Anything?" I ask dad when I walk over to him by Stiles Jeep. "Nothing here. We're gonna check inside in a minute." Dad says and I nod. "I'm gonna go check some things over with Derek." I say and dad nods.

I walk over to Derek who was looking up at the hospital. "You got a scent or something?" I ask him and he nods. "Sort of." He says before taking my hand and dragging me with him up to the roof of the hospital.

"Wait is it?" I ask looking around. "He's not here. He's gone. He was here, but he left." Derek says and I get out my phone to text my dad when Scott and Issac rush onto the roof.