Chapter 12

My life is great, literally great. Dad has his job back. Me and Derek are literally best friends (even though he doesn't want to admit it). And I've been spending more time with Stiles.

It's been a week since the attack at the sheriff's station. Stiles hasn't really spoke to any of his friends, and I do feel for him. He spends most of his time with me, but I wouldn't complain because I am the best person alive.

Derek also doesn't have it very easy. His psychotic uncle has been resurrected. His pack are trying to leave him and I do feel sorry for him.

Tonight's the night of the championship Lacrosse game and me and dad promised Stiles that we'd go.

I woke up and Derek was still asleep. I climb out of bed and shut my bedroom window as it was now freezing.

I head downstairs to make Stiles breakfast and lunch. I made Stiles a bagel for breakfast and then packed him lunch for him.

Just as Stiles came rushing down the stairs I poured him some orange juice. "Thanks." Stiles says before downing his juice and then wating his bagel.

I hand him lunch and he rushes out the door. I make Derek and I both breakfast  and coffee.

I sat at the table to eat mine when Derek came downstairs. "It's on the counter. Join me." I say and he grabs his food before coming and sitting beside me.

"How's everything?" I ask and he sighs. "They're leaving, they've found another pack." Derek says and I winces. "I really like them, I don't want them to leave." I say and Derek nods.

"Are you gonna come to the game tonight?" I ask Derek and he shakes his head for no. "Peter's gonna help me with something." Derek says and I nod. "Just be careful." I say and he nods.

After breakfast Derek helps me clean up before he leaves.

When Derek left, I have a shower. Once I get out of the shower I get dressed into a black sweatshirt and a carmel denim skirt. I do my makeup, which is followed by me curling my hair.

The whole day I spent just catching up on the washing which was later followed by a food shop.

When Stiles got home from school, we sat and watched friends for a while whilst I listened to his school day.

When dad got home, I took that as a sign to start cooking. Stiles sat at the table and did his homework whilst dad attempted to help cook dinner.

"Are you playing tonight?" I ask Stiles as we sit at the table and eat, all three of us for the first time in a long time. "No." Stiles says and I smile at him sympathetically.

After dinner, Stiles left to start getting ready to the game. Dad helped me clean up after dinner before we climbed into his car and drove to the game.

When we got to the game, we were still quite early. Melissa came and sat alongside dad and they engaged in conversation whilst I look around.

"Dad." I say pointing to Stiles who was now rushing onto the field. "Oh no, whys my son on the field?" Dad says and I roll my eyes. "Because he's on the team." Melissa adds confused.

"He is." Dad says growing confidence for Stiles. "He's on the team. He's on the field." Dad says before standing up. "My son is on the field!" Dad yells and I laugh as everyone turns to us and he slowly sits back down.

A red haired slowly sits down beside me and I smile at her, she seems familiar but I don't recognise her.

"You're Stiles sister, Nia right?" The girl asks and I nod. "I am, who are you?" I ask softly in hopes of being kind. "Lydia, Lydia Martin." She says and my eyes widen as I nod. She looked different now from when I last saw her in the hospital room.

"Oh, right yes. Sorry it took me minute. You look different from when I last saw you." I say and she smiles.

"I really like your skirt." She says and I smile. "Thank you." I say and I can see why Stiles likes her. She is pretty and kind.

I watched Stiles anxiously, I had never seen Stiles play Lacrosse before.

Stiles had got the ball and immediately was slammed to the foor, leaving the rest of us to cringe. "He's probably just warming up." Melissa says and I nod. "Hopefully." I say but Stiles was slammed again.

"Oh, he's just a little nervous. Plenty of time to turn it around. " Lydia says and I nod, but he just seemed to get more and more worse.

Issac got put on the field and I was so happy to see him, I thought he was leaving. But he's still here. Hopefully now this means we have a chance at winning.

But Issac, I had no clue what he was doing. He was injuring our team and it was graphic. "Lahey! Seriously, what the hell is your problem?" Coach yells and Issac just shrugs. I get out my phone and text Derek immediately.

Me- Issac is here. He didn't leave with Erica and Boyd.

I continue to watch the game and cringed, too often. Especially when Jackson hit Issac down. Does this mean that Jackson is playing as his kanima self.

Scott went on the field and Melissa ran on to the field to talk to him.

Stiles got knocked down and I immediately jumped up, worried. Oh god, I hope he's okay. But Stiles got back up and continued to play.

The ball rolled to Stiles and he scooped it up and immediately started running for the goal. "Oh my god. Oh my god." I repeat as I watch him.

Until he stood still at the goal. "Stilinski! Shoot it!" Coach yells. "Come on Stiles." I mutter to myself. "Shoot it!" Lydia yells and he does, scoring.

"Yes!" I jump up and scream along with everyone else. "I scored a goal!" Stiles yelled and I turned to Lydia who had the proudest look on her face.

After that, Stiles was the best player on that field, he couldn't stop scoring.

He scored the winning goal and we all cheered for him, this guy was amazing.

The whistle was blown and I was more than happy for and with Stiles. The celebrations was cut short with the lights going out and a scream. I grabbed onto Lydia as she was next ti me as everyone rushed out of there.

"Scott!" Melissa called whilst trying to find her son. "Where's Stiles?" I ask as the light comes on. There was body on the field and we all ran over so fast. It wasn't Stiles, it was Jackson.

Lydia was by his side in seconds, along with Melissa.

"Dad, Where's Stiles?" I ask whilst looking around. "Where's my son?" He shouts whilst looking around.