EPILOGUE pt 2

Nia's POV
"She's adorable." Scott says and I smile. "She looks exactly like a hale." Lydia agrees.

The pack waited two days to come over and visit us. Stiles, hasn't really left.

Talia was asleep as she got passed around the pack.

"How are you feeling?" Issac asks and I nod. "On top of the world." I say sarcastically and he just smiles at me.

"How's the loft treating you?" I ask and Derek looks over to us as he waits for Issac's answer as well. "Good." He smiles and Derek turns his attention from us, to Liam who apparently can't hold a baby.

Stiles ended up helping Liam and I just watched them with a happy smile.

I stand up to head into the kitchen and Derek follows me. "You alright?" He asks holding my waist. I hum and lean back into his chest.

"Im tired." I mutter and he raises an eyebrow. "Want me to tell everyone to leave?" He asks and I shake my head no. "That's okay." I say before drinking some water.

Derek leans down to kiss me when a loud cry errupts. "It was definitely Liam." We say in sync. Derek stalks into the living room, with me following behind him.

Stiles was now rocking Talia and the second he saw me he smiled at me. Talia calms down a bit but reaches up.

"She wants her mom." Derek says and Stiles slowly walks over to me. "No, she wants my boobs." I say taking Talia from Stiles.

Talia immediately tries to reach for my top but I let her hold my finger instead.

"I'll be back." I say before heading into the dinning room and feeding Talia.

Whilst sitting there I begin to think about hungry I was getting.

"Derek." I say as if he was in the room with me, just hoping he was listening out for me.

"What's up?" He asks coming into the dining room. "I'm starving. Feed me." I say and he nods. I stand up and head into the kitchen whilst still feeding Talia.

"Careful." Derek warns me but I just roll my eyes. I'm fucking hardcore, I don't know why he's so worried.

"I kinda want pizza. Or garlic bread. Hmm... stuffed crust." I say and Derek nods. "Pizza it is." He says and I look down at Talia.

"Does that sound good? Stuffed crust pizza?" I ask Talia in a baby voice. "Of course it does." I say and Derek raises an eyebrow. "What? We share food through my boobs." I say and he just shakes his head.

Talia comes off of my boob and I hand her to Derek. "Have fun." I say and he groans. "Are you serious?" He asks and I nod. "Deadly." I say and run into the living room.

I sit down between Scott and Malia and realise I'm being a cock block.

"Where's Derek and Talia?" Stiles asks whilst sitting down by Lydia. "Running away. They decided they don't like me anymore and want to run away." I say and pretend to cry.

"Don't pity her. She's lying. She's a liar." Derek yells and this is then followed by Talia crying. "Would you look at that. I leave him with the baby for two minutes." I say standing up and shaking my head.

I head into the kitchen and take Talia from him. "Naughty daddy." I say poking Derek's chest. "Order pizza?" I ask and he nods. "Don't forget to get everyone food." I say.

I take Talia back in the living room and sit down with Issac and Liam who were watching Talia squeeze my finger.

"Does it hurt?" Liam asks and I raise an eyebrow. "She's a baby." I say and he nods slowly, still curious. "No, it doesn't hurt." I say and Stiles walks over to me.