DEREK'S POV

This chapter will be season 3, episode 10. Just after Nia has been taking by Jennifer.

I look between Scott and Stiles and just sigh. "Are you sure?" I ask them and he nods. "She's coming." I say to them and they both hide.

"Derek? Derek where are you?" Jennifer calls opening the loft doors and I roll my eyes before turning round to her. "Right here." I say and she rushes towards me.

She wraps her arms around my neck and I play along and hug her back. Does she know we aren't actually dating?

If Scott and Stiles are telling the truth she has Nia and her father tied up somewhere. I need to get to Nia.

"Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them." She says and I pretend to be confused. Jokes on her, I already know what's going on.

"From who?" I ask her. "Scott, Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." She says. "What is it?" I ask her 'confused'.

"Promise you'll listen to me." She says. "I promise." I lie. Because the second I found out she has Nia there will be hell fire.

She kisses me and I barely find it in me to kiss back.

"They're already here, aren't they. " she says and I glance over to Scott and Stiles who come out of hiding.

"So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" She asks and I look and wait for her answer.

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott says and she chuckles. "Oh, that's right. Comitting human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense." She says.

"Where's my dad? And where the hell is my sister?" Stiles asks as a tear cascaded down his cheek. "How should I know?" Jennifer asks as I grow angrier. It's obvious Stiles isn't lying and I need to find Nia.

She turns back to me and looks at me with sincerity. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this." She says and I glance over to Stiles again. He looks like hell.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles's father? Or where Nia has fallen off of the face of the earth to?" I ask and she shakes her head no. "No." She says sadly.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." Scott says and I look at the girl infront of me who's still looking at Scott. "Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that." She says and I mentally roll my eyes.

"What do you know?" I ask raising an eyebrow at her. "I know that these boys, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And playing on your emotional connection with Nia." She says and spins back to the boys. "They have no proof." She says annoyed.

"What if we can?" Scott asks taking a jar from his pocket. "What is that?" She asks more worried. "My boss told me it's a poison and a cure." Scott says and I slowly step away from Jennifer.

"Which means you can use it and it can be used against you." He says. "Mistletoe?" She questions as Scott throws it in her direction.

It whips around her and she tries to block herself. She begins to scream and for a second we watch her turn into the darach.

When she returns to normal she looks between us all before trying to run off. I grab her throat and flick out my claws as she starts to plead with me.

"You need me." She says and I squeeze her throat. "What are you?" I ask squeezing her throat tighter. "The only person who can save your sister. Call Peter. Call him!" She says and I glare at her.