13. The Rogue Buldger

The game began, and all the players scattered to try to catch the Quaffle.

Y/N spotted Harry facing Malfoy far above the other players. Harry was watching for the Snitch as Malfoy seemed to taunt him.

Suddenly, a Bludger charged at Harry; he avoided it narrowly as pupils in the stands held their breath. The Bludger didn't give up and came back straight for Harry. He fleed and went toward George who gave the Bludger a powerful whack in the direction of a Slytherin player, but the Bludger changed direction in midair and shot straight for Harry again.

In little time, Harry couldn't fly without Fred and George around him to hit the Bludger away. It was clear this mad ball had been tampered with.

"Slytherin lead, sixty points to zero—" said Lee Jordan, who was commentating.

The Slytherins' superior brooms were clearly doing their jobs, and meanwhile the mad Bludger was doing all it could to knock Harry out of the air.

Wood, Gryffindor Keeper and captain, asked for a time out. He walked over to Harry, Fred and George and they seemed to be debating something for a moment. But finally, the match resumed as if nothing had happened.

Harry sped off at top speed, fleeing the Bludger which hadn't forgotten him. They didn't a kind of aerial ballet of figure, barrels, zigzags and loops.

The Slytherins in the stands laughed as, once again, the Bludger dived on Harry.

Suddenly, Harry stopped and looked at Malfoy, busy laughing at him. He stayed still one second too long, and the Bludger didn't miss the opportunity. CRACK!

"The Bludger is tampered with!" Y/N shouted.

"It's obvious!" Ron added. "It's been chasing Harry since the beginning!"

Madam Hooch had noticed too. She was searching for her whistle.

Harry rushed towards Malfoy, who fled as he thought Harry attacked him. But no. Harry was aiming at the Snitch, just above Malfoy's shoulder. He darted forward, stretched his valid arm as far as possible, and held his broom only by his feet.

Y/N didn't saw if Harry caught the Golden Snitch, but he saw him fall, and fall really fast until he crashed to the ground.

Madam Hooch blew her whistle, and Harry had the Snitch in his hand.

"Gryffindor wins!" Lee shouted.

The stands exploded in cheers, except for the Slytherins. Y/N didn't bother to applaud and rushed down the stairs, quickly followed by Hermione and Ron. Once on the field, he got to Harry, who was already surrounded by the Gryffindor players. As Y/N knelt next to Harry, Lockhart pushed him and bent over Harry's face.

At that moment, Harry regained consciousness. "Oh no, not you," he moaned.

"Doesn't know what he's saying," Lockhart said loudly to those around. "Not to worry, Harry. I'm about to fix your arm."

"No!" said Harry. "I'll keep it like this, thanks..." He tried to sit up but fell on his back again.

Y/N heard a familiar clicking sound just next to him. "Maybe this isn't the right time for a photo, Colin." He put Colin's camera down.

"Lie back, Harry," Lockhart said soothingly. "It's a simple charm I've used countless times—"

"We would do better getting him to the hospital wing, sir," Y/N said. He had no doubt Lockhart didn't know what he was doing.

"Yes, it would," Wood said. However, he was grinning. "Great capture, Harry, really spectacular, your best yet, I'd say—"

Just at his side, Y/N spotted Fred and George on the ground, wrestling the rogue Buldger into a box.