Eldridge: Easy Money.

With Michael now, having his Inner Demon on his side, The Wolf Master. And me with my weapons returned and my Hidden Cache reactivated. We now have a chance to fight back. We'll resist and bite. And we'll bite hard, because we're in their sights. I heard there's a shipgirl who's as smol as Unicorn or Laffey. But, we're ready.

As the night falls and the stars are now shining, after I've finished all the documents the HQ gave me. I always think that it was very impossible to get over with it, since these crazies just come in and watch me work, touch me and that one time, both Prince of Wales and Duke of York tried to... Ahem, mate with me. Only for Michael to save my ass, Not to mention Akagi... she just stares at me and seems to enjoy me work, fucking stalker... I just don't want those foxtails near me. Michael is probably making some food for the shipgirls since he doesn't want to be on their bad side, and be mistaken as an Ironblood Agent. He's just trying to maintain order.

Kevin: Whew... Done and dusted...

I get up of my bed and carried Laffey back to her dorm. I decided to go to sleep, until a huge storm appeared at the window. It could be the new shipgirl is waiting for me outside, but I hope she's inside the place. Filling the ocean and rushing into the flood trenches. With that, a powerful wind blowing the place, Michael was able to save the few who's stuck outside. But, why do I care? All I care was the portal repaired. I got to the bedroom, locked the door and window, and... You guessed it. Back to sleep.

Le Next Day.

I wake up with a weaker headache, but, I felt too heavy like if I got sleep paralysis. I lift my head up to see... A bunch of shipgirls who were sleeping with me. Locking didn't work... This time it wasn't just Atago or Belfast... it was both of them with, the Bunny Carriers, Fox Sisters, Duke of York, Prince of Wales, and Unicorn... What the fuck... Suddenly my door opened, to see...

Michael: Hey, kid... Oh.

Kevin: Er... Hi?

Michael:

Kevin: Oh shut up

Kevin: Oh shut up.

Michael: Heheheheh... Vell, zhere's some food on ze kitchen... Get up quietly...

Kevin: Alright, Alright...

I slowly get away and moved away from them. Michael was able to help me with some part and we both closed the door, quietly. I went to the kitchen and have an early breakfast. Too early perhaps.

Few Hours Later...

I was able to reestablish connection to the HQ. For now, they could only send ammunitions and gun cleaning kits. Phase 1 of the Portal was completed. Now to Phase 2. Both the Manjuus and the Engineers at the HQ are repairing it in unison.

I got back to the office, and sat down on the chair. Jintsuu came in to inform me about a new shipgirl who was looking for me at the middle of the night. She also brought more papers like the last time. Guess the Council are getting impatient to the other Commanders...