Yorktown Sisters: In the Fight, In a Heartbeat.

I could literally hear the 28 Weeks Later theme... As we're running from the crazy Yorktown sisters... I don't know what they'll do with Michael since he's another guy and a friend trying to help me. Ugh... These girls are sure thirsty about me...

Michael: Mien Gott... Zhey are going to vin with zheir endurance...

Kevin: My goddamn liver is giving up...

Micheal: Zhen get on!

Enterprise: Commander, stop running away~

I get on Michael's back as I need time to recover... He used all his strength to carry me.

Hornet: That Ironblood will pay for what he is doing with our Commander!~

Yorktown: Surrender the Commander to us, Ironblood!

Michael keep running. He's not willing to abandon me... Until we reached to the wall...

Kevin: Dead End!

Michael: Just vhat ve need.

Michael opened the crate and it's a grappling hook.

Enterprise: Come on Commander... I want you for myself!~

They are getting closer as Michael is loading the gun...

Michael: Endlich fertig! "Finally Done!"

It's a bazooka?

BANG!

Oh. It's a powerful grappling hook gun... It automatically pulled the rope until a sudden stop.

Michael: Your hand! Now!

I quickly took his hand and we went above the wall, and kept running.

Enterprise: So the Commander wants us to come for him, huh?

Hornet: Aha... We'll come for him then~

Yorktown: Whatever it takes.~

Michael: *sighs* We should be safe for only a minute...

Kevin: Yeah, what now?

Michael: Remove zhat big wooden pallet, I'll remove the blanket of this thing.

Looks like his English is recovering. I realized the Portal has reached stage 2. And it's on the final stage. After I've pulled the pallet off, I realized we're at the long rooftop. Michael took out the blanket to see... A T-41B Mescalero, it's almost fixed. Probably enough for one or two trips.

Kevin: How did you get that!?

Michael: Intel Services and Security for the Azur Lane. They payed well since I'm the only one working there.

Kevin: Noice.

The door on the rooftop opened to reveal, Jintsuu.

Kevin: Jintsuu!? How did you get here!?

Jintsuu: I overheard the Yorktown Sisters talking about coming up here! So I decided to come up here with you guys!

Kevin: Already!?

Michael: Almost finished...

Jintsuu: Enterprise...

Kevin: Come on... What about the Operation?

Jintsuu: Can't do it...

It was at that moment...I realized that Jintsuu has been kidnapped and pulled away from view.

Jintsuu: KEVIN!!!

Kevin: JINTSUU!!!

She was dragged away from us.