Vestal: A Broken Syringe.

If you think that's bad, when Michael got 45'd by Sheffield and Ajax. He lost his shit when going against Nagato and Mutsu. And you know, I have to wait a week, for the Ironblood to come. Meanwhile...

Vestal: Ugh! You two are too troublesome to deal with! Just like Enterprise having her bow broke!

Kevin: Well, excuse me, that we've to deal with those Yanderes.

Michael: Ja, ist never easy to deal with this kind of stuff...

Vestal just sighs and lefted us here, alone.

Kevin: So... you still yourself?

Michael: Anyways, do you have a plan?

Kevin: To be honest... I don't know...

Vestal's POV...

I decided to listen to their conversation, secretly... Whatever the Commander and the Ex-Ironblood is going to deal against something...

Michael: I mean... they're going to arrive at any seconds.

What? Who?

Kevin: The Ironblood? Man... I'm concerned about our weaponry...

THE IRONBLOOD IS COMING!? Why the heck did the Commander didn't told me!?

Michael: Durable and Resistant to Tranquilizers, we're now at the disadvantage...

Kevin: Yeah, I just don't know how to deal with them...

Michael: Even if that's the case, we'll fight till the end?

Kevin: Heh. To the end.

I have just enough! Ugh... I was always worried about the Commander being injured due to those girls, but this!? The Ironblood!? No... I must think of a plan...

I walked around a little bit, but, after looking my ship... I laughed a little...

Vestal: I know... I should just... lock him up in my ship, and sail it away!

That's it... that's what I will do...~ I'll make sure that the Commander will be safe and sound! Away from them and the Ironblood!~

Vestal: Hehehe... Ahahahaha... Ahahahaha!~ You'll be safe and sound by your future savior, Com~man~der!~

Phoenix's POV

Man... no wonder that portal was hard to fix... It's already done with the second stage and it's about to reach the third stage... As I was about to go back to base, I sawed Vestal... what is she doing I wonder? She didn't noticed me, but I decided to hide myself from her.

Vestal: I know... I should just... lock him up in my ship, and sail away!

Wait what!? If it's either Kevin or Michael, I like to see you try!

Vestal: Hehehe... Ahahahaha... Ahahahaha!~ You'll be safe and sound by your future savior, Com~man~der!~

Oh crap... He's already tired fighting against with Nagato and Mutsu, and now, Vestal is trying to kidnap Kevin, just to keep him away from Ironblood!? No wonder Kevin trusted Michael, instead of the shipgirls! Well, with us as an exception...

Vestal: You shouldn't have heard that...

Phoenix: Wha-!?

Vestal stabbed me with something, and it was a syringe, and she injected something... oh wait... it's tranquilizer... I blacked out...

Vestal: Guess I've to lock you too, but first, the Commander!~

Kevin's POV.