Deutschland and Graf Spee: Nearing the Endgame.

With my Military forces are ready, and the unexpected action by Zeppelin... Michael were able to save my ass... I guess ever since she came here, she was attracted to me when she first met me or just laid eyes on me, I don't know... I can't believe I allowed myself to sleep with an unconscious and unable to fight on my bed.

As I wake up at the day time, and turned to the other side. Zeppelin was still on my bed unconscious, guess Michael was right that the combined tranquilizer and paralyzing serum would last until the next day... I got up and got ready for the endgame. I decided to head to the kitchen. As I got to there, I saw Michael making Hunter's Porkchops and Jintsuu eating his dish with a big bag next to her. I bet that's the New Jericho's, Synedrion's and Disciples of Anu's Weapons.

Kevin: Let me guess, Jintsuu... My Coalition's Weapons?

Jintsuu: Yep. And Greetings, Kevin.

Michael: Ja. We are now on the Endgame...

Kevin: I see...

Jintsuu finished up her dish, then she got up and emptied out the bag with weapons flowing from the bag creating a pile. And yep. That's them.

Jintsuu: I went back to HQ and bought some weapons. Those Ironblood shipgirls are dangerous, so I wanted to be careful. Plus, I'm now temporally a Captain of a Company...

Kevin: I see. But, didn't we knock out, like... Roon?

Jintsuu: Kevin, they're all Ironblood. They're all dangerous.

Michael: In their own ways... At least some are sane...

Jintsuu: Right...

Kevin: I'll keep my current weapons, just with the Hera NP-1.

Jintsuu: *sighs* You could say that... but, you don't know how dangerous are they...

Kevin: Aren't I? I've dealt worse...

Michael: Aren't Richard currently working as an Italian Soldier, and Darriel as a Private Security? While me as the Leader of my own Private Detective Agency?

Jintsuu: Who knows. Michael, why don't you take the VDM Enforcer (New Jericho's Technician Weapons).

Michael: What? I'm a CQC Specialist, I often used Shotguns, Pistols and Revolvers. I rarely used SMGs...

Jintsuu: Well you better accept it! I don't think I can return it.

Michael: Fine! Fine...

Michael accepted the gun and then decided to eat now.

Jintsuu: Hey, Kevin. Can I ask you something?

Kevin: Yes?

Jintsuu: Those girls, that are oathed to you. I grew weary of you being with those weirdos. You should do something about them.

Kevin: Your plan?

Jintsuu: You divorce them.

Kevin: Guess what I did instead of that?

Jintsuu: ... You told them about your Headquarters and your portal... And took them to the Phoenix Point Academy...

Kevin: Yep.

Jintsuu: That'll take a while for you to convince them... Plus, who knows, what would happen if they go Yandere again...

Kevin: Welp. I'll be executed for treason.

Jintsuu: *sighs* Fine, if your daredevil mindset works, Kevin, maybe you're an insane, but a good Commander...

Kevin: Who knows...