Nagato and Mutsu: Retribution.

I couldn't sleep due to the thought of Nagato & Mutsu attempting to probably kidnap me. I took small breaks but still I haven't sleep a single hour. No one came in my room for once, which I'm a bit glad, but a bit paranoid. I decided to grab my gear, use the bathroom and then later on check the kitchen.

Meanwhile...

???: What do you two want from me!?

Nagato: We want you to stop being with the Commander...

Mutsu: Once the Commander comes here... ahaha.~

Nagato: We must not be late, sister. He'll be coming at any second.

???: You're just going to leave me here!?

Nagato: Of course... the Commander will eventually want to know where are you.

???: *whispers* Please come back, Kevin...

Back to our Protagonist.

After making a small dish, I went to check Michael. He wasn't on the bed, I started to get anxious about his safety. I went to Jintsuu's dorm to check.

I knocked on her door, no response, I knocked again, nothing again. I hope she's alright, I opened the door... She's not here!? Damn it, They're already one step ahead of me! I decided to gather my strike force and then head to the docks.

Michael's POV...

As I wake up, I found myself in someone else's dorm... Please, it better not be Taihou, Sheffield or Ajax...

Michael: What...? Where am I?

???: There're better places to sleep than on the chair you know?

Michael: ...? Wait... Atago..?

Takao: Er... no. I'm Takao. Why were you in the Medical Ward?

Oh thank god...

Michael: Oh. The kid put me there, due to my recent injuries...

Takao: Those bruises explain a lot.

???: I have the medicine, sister.

Michael: Wait... you're Atago... right?

Atago: Yes, what happened to my Commander?

Michael: Last thing I've see him, is taking me to the Medical Ward...

Takao: *sighs* I hope he's okay...

I then remember about the two Sakura Battleships, Nagato and Mutsu. I tried to get up, but the pain got me...

Takao: Michael, don't get up!

Michael: The kid... he's in trouble!

Atago: What!? Who's after him!?

Michael: Nagato and Mutsu...

Kevin's POV.

As I've arrived, with my strike force of, Essex, Repulse and Renown as the Main Force, while Ayanami, Boise and San Francisco as Vanguard. After I've gather my Strike Forces, geared up and briefed with them. When we arrived, I signaled my hand with a fist, sudden halt, Me and my Strike Force of shipgirl. I saw this.

 I saw this