New Frontlines, Old Friend and a Dangerous Faction. (Prologue)

With the Defeat of the Yorktown sisters. We decided to put them in their own dorms and later, head to the docks. I still couldn't believe Enterprise, Hornet and Yorktown was very devoted for me... wanting us to have a child... and me marrying her... Honestly, if it wasn't for Atago, we could've killed them all, which could've been bad or worse. I remembered the words of my Shadow Self...

"You've made a Good Choice."

Was it right...? Or he was tricking me... I don't know.

Jintsuu: Those girls are insane... how are you sympathetic to them? You don't... actually want to have a... child with them... do you?

Michael: Yeah. I could've just executed them.

Kevin: I don't know... But my heart told me, not to...

Atago: Commander, why did she become that way?

Kevin: Well, when an Rescue Operation of mine, was sabotaged. She tried to help me at the wedding, but lost it when she sawed Sakura Empire and Royal Navy shipgirls in wedding dresses, and about to put the ring on me. We tried to escape by ourselves, but Arizona placed a trap and... Here I am.

Michael: So... What now?

Phoenix: We need to get ready for the Ironblood.

Pennsylvania: Yeah, We'll need shipgirls to be ready against them.

Atago: Oh. Commander, here. Take these.

Atago reached for her pockets and handed me two wisdom cubes.

Kevin: Wisdom Cubes? Why?

Atago: I just wanted to see one construction.

Minato: One construction?

Atago: I... actually want to see Takao again.

Michael: Isn't zhat the girl's dorm that I've stayed in?

Atago: Yes. Now that you're mentioning it, it was probably weird for you to sleep there.

Michael: Vell, I've to hide.

Kevin: Well... if you wanted to see Takao again... Very Well.

Jintsuu: You're unlikely to get that, use a wishing well instead. Just do the construction and then say the name you want to get.

Kevin: I see.

Michael: Let's go then.

An Hour Later...

Kevin: Well, that's finished.

Michael: If this works, where would I sleep?

Kevin: ... Back to my sofa?

Michael: I don't mind.

We then saw the same fox crossing by.

Michael: That fox again?

Kevin: What the hell...? Is it following us?

We just looked at them, it looked back at both of us.

Michael: Vhat does it want?

Kevin: I honestly don't know...

Michael: Anyways, we should get back. It's getting darker...

Kevin: Alright.

???: Haah... Commander... when we're finally together... I'll make it so you love foxes... so much! I need to get rid of that friend of yours...

The Night Arrives...

I decided to go to Enterprise's Dorm. Although I still hold a grudge against Enterprise, She maybe deserve a second chance. Hopefully she's normal now...