Drunken Stupor

Cedric and I arrived at the club 20 minutes later and to say it was packed is an understatement. The waiting line ran all the way to the other side of the building. It was the newest club in town, "LMNTrix".

"How exactly are we gonna get in ? , They'll be closed by the time we get to the front." I pointed out.

"Don't worry about it Case" Cedric replied with a smirk and wink.

As we walked to the building I thought we were gonna go to the end of the line, but Cedric grabbed my arm and led me to the front. Girls were giving me murderous looks as we passed by but I didn't let them get to me. This is my night and I ain't gonna let it get ruined by irrelevant annoying fake bitches who think they're all that.

"Cedric, bro I haven't seen you in a long time dude, where you been ?" The bouncer asked giving Cedric one of those guy hugs whatever you call it.

"I know dude I've been busy lately helping my mom with stuff, how's the shop ?"

"The shops great, you should come down soon Malcom misses you bro" the guy said chuckling.

Fed up with waiting I cleared my throat and started tapping my feet. The two of them turned around, and Cedric started laughing making me huff.

"Shit sorry Case I forgot you were with me" he said laughing

I glared at him and gave him a well-what-are-you-waiting-for-look which made him sober up.

"Right umm...Matt this is Casey, Casey this is Matt" he gestured towards the bouncer.

"Nice to meet you Casey, but I have one question to ask you" he smirked looking at Cedric

"Yes ?" I asked impatient

"What is a beautiful woman like you doing with a little boy ?" He asked looking Cedric up and down laughing.

"Hey! I suggest you shut the fuck up because if you didn't know already, there's nothing and I mean nothing small about me" Cedric replied back smirking.

"That's not what your ex told me" Matt retorted back grinning widely.

"Oh you mean the crazy psycho who was obsessed with me ?" He asked laughing.

"Fuck it, never mind bro" he said shaking his head.

"Alright then, see you when I'm done getting drunk and shit" Cedric said to him grabbing my hand and walking into the club but not without turning around and giving Matt a wink.

When we got inside the club was so packed it was unbelievable. There was so many people on the dance floor grinding up on each other, people shouting at the bartenders, and girls dancing on table tops on the side. Followed by hungry dogs with lustful eyes.

"Wanna dance ?" Cedric asked breaking my thoughts.

"No funny business" I said pointing a finger in his face.

"I can't help it, I mean DAMN!" He said whistling and looking at my ass.

"Stop, you are such a pig!" I said hitting him on the arm.

"You don't hit people who saves your life" he pouted giving me a sad face.

"Yeah well you deserved it" I said grabbing him and going to the dance floor.

When we finally got to the dance floor "Slow Motion" by Trey Songz was playing and I immediately turned my back on Cedric and started grinding on him. He didn't hesitate to grab my hips and match my pace with his own. He started running his hands down my thighs while I wrapped my hands around his neck.