010: Clara!

Hello, how are you?
Gosh, I tried to edit the past chapters
But damn, i think my proofreading skill is a mess, i still have errors here and there.

Oh and I'm also here to tell you guys.

Drink water, and eat

Just kidding, but please consider doing it. Anyways what this note here for to tell you guys my summer class is about to start. So i might updates late
And might update alot of extras since
Those doesn't require two phones 😆
Ya know one for the manga and anime the the other for writting the details.

Thats is all.

From me, to you 💖
Always remember to sleep.

/////////

The minute Iruma offers his hand towards the lime demon girl, Alice absurdly pulls back the innocent boy. "no! Iruma-sama we should not! In any circumstance be involved with her!" he warns however the lime demon girl already, quickly grab Iruma's hand.

Which surprised both Adam and Iruma. "I'M CLARA! MY RIGHT FOOT'S NAME IS CONNOR! MY LEFT FOOT NAME IS MURPH!—" she said whilst sparkling like a cute diamond she is, Adam chuckled. He finds Clara adorable. 'what cute muffin' 

"—SORRY I CAME TO TAKE MY MATERIALS BUT I GOT OVER EXCITED WHEN I SAW THE BOX PILE! ISN'T IT EXCITING TO CRUSH IT DOWN?!  WHEN I SAW THAT I WANNA CRUSH THAT PILE THINGS AND GO KA-BAM—" When she said those words, Adam couldn't help but smile, and pat Iruma's shoulder.

'I have found one of your kin, I'm so blessed' Iruma didn't notice this gesture as he continuously listened to clara. 

"—IT'S FUN! AH, HERE A CANDY!"she forcefully shoveled the candy into iruma's hand which was gladly taken by Adam who has a sweet tooth.  "—WATCH ME! I'LL DO IT AGAIN!!" 

"Oh no, clara! Sweetie don—"Adam was about to stop Clara from piling things up again because he saw the teacher who came out of the distribution room looking surprised and most likely upset by the chaotic mess Clara made. 

But before he can tell her,  Alice holds his arm and whispers; "don't please, Adam-sama, that's valac clara. A rather infamous weirdo"the pink demon warns once again, Adam raises his left brown eyebrow. "but aren't I and Iruma's famous and weird too?" 

Alice shakes his head quickly as if breaking his own neck which terrified Iruma and amaze adam. 'Does this mean, demons can look 360 angles?!' 

"no! Adam-sama, she's weird as in like no one gets near her because she will lead them in trouble, however there are some curious ones who come to her, nevertheless we must not get closer to her than we already did now!"Adam blinks, he gazes at Iruma who stares back at him and at Alice, then snorts. 

"Sounds like my kind of category, doesn't it ruru-chan?"Iruma nervously laughs, this remains the innocent boy of their old days. Meanwhile the pink demon took that as their doom. "no! Please adam-sama!" 

He turns towards Clara who is singing a freestyle children song. Just then the teacher runs towards them. "hey! Don't go and stack it again!"he scolded yet Clara still carries on with her box pile.