007: My family heritage. prt:3

"mama, do we have spirit animal?"

Little adam ask while reading a book about animals and spirits. His mother was sitting on the couch next to him, upon his call she scoop closer to the tiny boy.

She look at the book adam's reading "hmm, the book indicated that everyone have one in them, so why did you ask?"the cute baby, look up to his mother and then pout, it suppose to show how sad he is but it just made him so adorable that his mother can't help but smile and have ugres to pinch his chubby cheeks.

"because we don't look like everyone" but what stop her is how he sound, her heart ache when she heard how broken he is.

"mama, why does everything we do is not like what everyone does? We bleed same blood yet why when they saw us, they only wanted to hurt us"He wasn't crying, no tears falling from his blue diamond like eyes yet his voice cracked. "a-are we n-not supposed to be here?"

She hug him, hoping all the cold feelings of his son would wash away by her warm hug. She knew her son is intelligent but this kind of level is frightening her.

Not because he would be weird kid but it is because adam will understand situation that a child in his age will not.

And sometimes having the ability to understand things will make you sad and mad. "sweetie, even though we don't look like everyone, we are still part of everyone"

"the proof of that is your existence and mine as well"She close the book adam's reading and turn her son face towards hers. "and what we look like doesn't isolated us from the world, yes it made us different but we are not just only that, we are also very special"

She point at the window across them, there was a invisible creature watching, it's blue eyes glint within the dark as if wanting them to know it's presence. "and because we are special, our spirit animals too"

/////////////////////////

"adam, you're next"soon as their strict demon called him, adam went to the circle, as he walks to towards it, he remembers those eyes that are always watching them when he was younger.

Honestly he thought it's was just a cat, given all the knowledge he knew when he was younger eyes like those resembling a cat eyes.

But there just something off within those eyes, because even it's daylight he can feel those eyes watching him, like a creepy stalker by the corner however it doesn't feel like it wants to harm him.

'is that my mother's familiar?' as he arrive at the middle of the circle, he took a breathe. 'i hope I don't fuck this up' he bite his index finger hard enough to make it bleed and draw a circle on to the parchment.

'here it goes' he burn the paper on the candle, at first nothing happen but suddenly a large smoke emerge from candle lit and completely engulf adam.

Everyone panic, because that large amount of mist didn't happen before. "everyone be quiet! We are safe outside the circle"their teacher assure. "what about adam-sama?"

"familiars from the moment they are summon first thing they'll know is to serve it's summoner with everything they had but with this unexpected event, he seems to need to tame it down"kallego stare at the smoke.