003: chaotic day

When adam was two years old, he have great gasp of understanding alot of things and situations that usually a two year old child cannot understand.

He thought that his a freak or the outcast of the world because theres no one on earth who have same figure and weird intelligence like him, but his parents said his a prodigy, and smartass like himself are tend to be alone because people cannot understand the way they think or see the world however there are few people who can accept people like him.

However his case are different from those intellectual people because adam is not just a smartass but his also especially have the rare beauty of the century and with that added in his bowl of mess, it made everything difficult for him.

He give up on finding those people who can truly accept him and not take advantage of him or become stuck up love puppies towards him.

But then, unexpectedly iruma came, his kindness, warm smiles, welcoming hugs and naive nature, that wholely without prejudice accept him however adam sometimes thought that he wanted someone abit smarter than iruma and have more self awareness.

Although Iruma isn't stupid, but his so innocent, so fragile and very trustful person.

That adam can't help but hide stuff from him, adam couldn't carelessly share his worries about their situation with iruma because he would probably pass out.

Such a cute cinnamon baby.

However that just iruma's other side, and just like how he magnet troubles in him, iruma can also a magnet the good fortune. Adam can bet all he has in Iruma's luck and survival skill, because nothing can beats iruma's miracles.

As Adam walk to the main entrance he pull his hood over his head tightly, completely sealed his face from the demons. 'we are screwed! It seems like all demons have wings! What if we have to fly off to somewhere?! A school have outdoor activities right?! We are so doom iruma!'

The clueless iruma trembles at the sight of the flying demons, unaware of what reality hides while adam who foreseen the future, and discovered what reality they are facing, worries about their safety.

"so, this is where I'm going to leave you two! See you later!"soon as their new grandpa, sullivan said that he vanish, leaving them with opera.

The two glance at opera, silently begging for him not to go but alas the cat demon have iron wall. "this is where i will leave you two, have a great day"he said nonchalantly then left them.

"a-adam, what should we do?"iruma mumble while trembling, his scared that someone might realize his a human.

Adam is afraid too, he did encounter all obstacles that almost kill him, same as iruma, but he never encounter demons before,he doesn't know what to do with them at all. "for now, let's go in"

While adam playing it cool, iruma tremble as they go in. 'I'm nothing but an air' iruma though.

"hey you two!"iruma flinch at the sudden call while adam simply turn around. The demon who called them couldn't see his face. The demon stare at adam, having suspicious feeling about his odd figure.

"all the freshman go that way"the demon instructed them, iruma quickly change his path as well as adam. 

He glance at the demon who called them. 'it seems that they're in charge here... Hmm student councilors?'  his gaze lingers then turn to catch up with iruma.

Adam didn't notice that a cat-like demon staring at him and iruma. Her red eyes scanned them from head to toe.

"is something wrong president?"she look away and continue observing the new students.