011: Cute and Sweet

HELLO IM ALIVE :"3
AND BACK FOR MOOREE CHAPS
OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG, HEEY GUYZ.

//////

After the event at school both Iruma and Adam went home feeling exhausted. The time passes by quickly as if noon and evening never happened.

The morning came, Adam woke up early as usual but he felt something was a bit odd. He feels something is tugging him back into the comforting warmth of the bed. 

However, because of his past experience and scared of what might be the unknown being, Adam quickly moves out of the bed and pulls the blankets, but to his surprise Iruma's peaceful face reveals itself from the blanket. 

Realizing it was just iruma, the beauty calmed his beating heart. "So it was just iruma, I thought I have been in some trouble again" he mumbled as he shuffled his bed hair back to its messy style. 

Although Adam is exposed to any and every kind of sexual stuff, he never did it, his mother taught him to treasure it, and to protect it no matter what cost. However back in his childhood when he was a bit careless he woke up with someone he didn't know which traumatized him. 

"that shitty girl almost give me heart attack, ah fuck the old days" he mutter, Adam who finally calm his heart sit by the edge of the bed and watch iruma's sleep. 

He remembers what that girl said to him, he gritted his teeth in anger. 'that bitch dare to have me take responsible of something didn't happen, fuck all those troubles because I woke up in a wrong bed' he was just nine at that time, he was so tired that he have to break into what he thought abandon house to sleep but to woke up with a crazy delusional woman. 

He sighs. 'Never mind the past, what I should be focusing now, is my present' Adam gently stroke Iruma's soft hair, he smiles when the innocent boy, lean into his touch and even smile in his peaceful sleep. 

"This is the only time i can take a look at you sleeping, without worrying someone might have found out about you"Adam lean down and kiss Iruma's forehead. "I hope I can always wake up like this" he mumbled before he decided to get ready for school today. 

But before Adam can leave Iruma's side to go into the bathroom, a warm hand captures his wrist. He looks down and sees Iruma rubbing his eye using his left hand, while the other hand is holding on to his wrist.

"ruru-chan?"The beauty called softly. Iruma blinks his sleepiness away. "Good morning, Adam" the soft yet husky voice caught the beauty off guard. 

Adam's heart suddenly beats rapidly, he blinks his eyes as if not believing this is reality, the cuteness and the warmth of the innocent boy made Adam look away. "yea, morning…" 

"Do you need something…?"Once again, the innocent raven blinks, a bit confused until Adam points out his hand that automatically captures the beauty wrist the moment he wakes up. 

"oh, I'm sorry…"Upon realization Iruma let go of adam. The beauty takes this opportunity to ask the question he is dying to have an answer for.  "Why are you sleeping in my room ruru-chan?" 

Iruma blinks again, then looks around. A blush poof out of his face. "I-I thought I was In my room…" 

Adam giggles, which made Iruma blush redder than before. "It's alright we are both exhausted from the stress and other activities we did in the school yesterday also I don't mind if you wanted to sleep here—" Adam then decided to wink at Iruma, teasing the flaming boy who just woke up.

 "—with. Me"

"st-stop it!" iruma pleaded, The pink haft-demon smiles, and genuinely feels happy because of iruma. "alright, let's get up and get ready for school" he grabs Iruma's hand and gently pulls him out of bed then drags him to the bathroom with him. 

"Let's get ready together~"Iruma blushes, and because of the sudden heat, the innocent boy hides his face. "n-no I can do it alone! Y-you go first!" 

A sneaky smile stretch on adam's lips "but i don't want to be alone, i can wash your hair—" 

Adam didn't get to finish what he wanted to say because the innocent boy quickly yet gently pulled him, then pushed him into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving the beauty inside while the raven boy outside. 

"i-i will go on o-own bathroom! See you l-later" after iruma said that, Adam heard his own door open and close. 

It happens so swiftly that Adam blinks, confused but then laughs. "Oh my! Ruru-chan is so cute and sweet" he slid down at the door and couldn't help but grinned.