Extra: Just a Song

The duo ran towards the abandoned
building they saw out of nowhere in the midst of a storm deep in the dark forest.

"I guess, today we will stay inside here unless the storm calms down a bit"The beauty said whilst hugging his own body to lessen the cold.

Iruma noticed how Adam trembled from being in the rain for a bit, he wanted to hug him to bring warmth but decided to just start a fire.

"I-I will go start a fire"He hustled his way inside the building to see if there was anything they could use to start a fire.

Adam chuckled, that gesture and moment of iruma looked adorable in his eyes, the smile on his lips can't help but widen.

While waiting for the raven boy, Adam looks around the ruined building, every wall has vines and plants spawning at the cracks and split of the ground and walls.

Then, there he saw it. A piano in the middle of the empty room, there is no furniture but plants with white and blue flowers blooming within the weeds.

He went to the piano, his fingers lingeries at the edge of the piano and the keys. He saw that it is in it's perfect condition but covered in dust.

"Who abandoned you? Even though you are in perfect condition, why would they leave you here?" He mumbled those questions to himself, in this quiet room Adam saw how such a beautiful art piece that can be found in a ruin place.

He silently went to sit at the rusty piano chair. He suddenly remembered how his mother taught him how to play a piano, first you have to bow before it then just imagine the sound your heart wanted to play.

His mother taught him music, and that alone made her unforgettable.

Meanwhile Iruma, who found clothes in the hidden chest inside the building, rushed his way to the entrance to give it to Adam yet he wasn't there.

Then he heard it. Curious of who made the soft tunes, Iruma followed the sound of the piano and found Adam, sitting before the piano and his back facing iruma.

(you can play the music in now, for dramatic effect)

"where should i go?"

It's the second time the cute raven has heard him sing. First was the night where they first met. Iruma can't forget his voice, as if he is in a spell that voice always repeats in his head whenever he wants to see adam.

"cause I've been everywhere..."

That voice sang in his head, a music to calm his anxious heart, and to once again saw Adam clearly in his mind. In his whole childhood Iruma never did admit that he felt lonely yet when he met the beauty that changed.

"but i belong nowhere"

It is as if Adam has become a safe haven, a place where he can let go whatever and just be the child he is.

"but in your arms..."

As if sensing Iruma's gaze, Adam turns and smiles at the stunned look of the young raven boy despite not looking at the piano keys, his fingers still playing the tunes he wants the piano to sing.

"give me a sign"

Adam stretched his free hand towards Iruma, which made the boy go to him while he sang.

"my darling, let me know"

As soon as Iruma is near him, he grabs his hand and pulls it so the raven boy can sit with him.

"If i should let you go..."

Iruma gazes at his eyes when he sings but Adam just looks at the piano keys, purposely avoiding the questionable eyes of the innocent boy.

"or If i should fight?"

Iruma blinks, Adam even though he is singing it feels like his lips are smiling and just genuinely lost in the midst of singing.

"there's a place, inside my mind"

Adam sneaks a glance, and sees Iruma is still staring at him. He blinks surprises but again, just smiles.

"where you and I, can dance"

The two remember when Adam teaches Iruma how to waltz dance. It happened when they were 12 years old. The beauty as a present for Iruma's 12 birthday dance with him beside a lake before the sunset.

"endlessly you hold on to me"

And then remembers when both of them want to stay with each other, but the situation demands them not to.

"and for the first time"

Then Iruma remembers the first time they met, where they run away and find themselves safe from all the troubles that come to them.

"I'm home"

As soon as Adam finishes signing,Iruma's eyes turn into sparkles. "That was amazing! Adam!"

Adam's laughs and pitch Iruma's cheek. "that was just a song" the raven eyes turn into a questionable gaze. "you made it?"

The beauty stops pitching his cheek, and turns away from the adorable look of iruma.

"maybe..."

"for who?"Iruma added to his questions. Adam's ears turn into a slight reddish pink and suddenly stand. "for no one"he mumbled softly.

"it was just a song, for this kind of moment"the beauty added. Somehow Iruma felt a warm heat on his cheeks.

"o-okay, I found clothes.."Iruma said as he handed the old clothes he found at the chest. Adam turned a saw, a dress and a shirt.

"You are wet too, should I wear the dress?"Iruma shakes his head, the raven boy hands the shirt to Adam but the beauty smirks while taking it.

"No pants?"again the innocent guesture of the boy become erotic because of adam."my, ruru-chan i didn't know you have this in you"

Iruma blushed, his whole face became red. Adam who expected this to happen laughed loudly, it echoed throughout the room.

"y-you I didn't mean it th-that way!"and that small protest made Adam laugh even more. "adam! St-stop!"

That day the two stay in that abandoned building with a memory they both will cherish.

/////////

/////////

Eyo! How r u?
Miss me? Hahahah.
Summer class is almost over
And I'm so close to be back
At writing more chapz

I miss doing it,
Anyways ya like it?

Ps- I made that video sound
But obviously not the song but just remix it with storm sound. I also don't own that gif idk how to made dat hahaha.

(ah so, idk how to credit in vids, that might be taken down 😂 or i should probably just delete it? The find something similar...)