008: My Familiar.

It is i, the author once again
Before the story begun i must say something.

Been awhile guys, i was busy with life but not with love life however im still holding on and want to contine this story because i love iruma i mean the story HAHAHHA. Anways here it goes

////////

'why did you abandon me?'

"mama? mama!"

Few days after Adam's mother left, the cute little toddler, whose legs and feet are still tiny, always searches for his mother in the darkness of the woods. His father tried everything he could to stop him yet little Adam always found a way to do what he wanted. 

"MAMA PLEASE!''He pleaded into the dark even though he knew that no one was in that endless abyss he still called out for this missing mother.

Without knowing his tears slowly escape from his eyes. "don't leave us, please come back" he grabs his chest hoping that small motion will ease the pain. 

"please..."He whispered to himself, the cold of the forest embraced Adam's trembling body. "w-why did you leave u-us..."

Being alone in the darkness made Adam question himself over and over again "is it because I interrupted you whenever you sing a song?"questions after questions pour in Adam's head. 

"o-or is it because I'm always bothering y-you?"But this question seems to be the answer he's looking for. Upon realization Adam collapses onto the moist soil of the forest, then like a fragile child he is, Adam hugs his knees trying to stop the uncontrollable shaking and hiccups.

"is t-that it? because you don't want to be with me anymore?" Even though Adam knew the danger the loud noises in the dark could bring, he still screamed his pain and cried after some time his screams stop because his voice can't produce any sound anymore. 

The ability to care about his life slowly faded, as the pain he felt swallowed every emotion he had, the fear, the sadness, the loneliness, and his love for his mother. 

'Did you run out of patience?'

'what did i do?' 

'Have I made something you hate?'

'Do you actually leave me and hope I'll be better without you?'

"ADAM! PLEASE SON ANSWER ME!"a distant voice called. Adam wanted to answer yet it felt good to be lost. 

"SON! WHERE ARE YOU! COME BACK TO ME"despite knowing his father is just a few miles away Adam still didn't move. The voices in his head are telling him to just lay down and rest. 

However, his father's voice reached him."YOU ARE ALL I HAVE ADAM!" 

"SO PLEASE… adam please answer me"

The moment Adam opened his eyes, he saw his father just a few trees away from him, standing alone, head turned from right to left looking for him. 

He saw him collapse on the ground "don't leave me too"

///////////