↬ 𝟶𝟹. 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

↬ 𝟶𝟹. 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

y/n !!
hey, don't go :c

y/n !!
dammit

the girl sighs to herself as she places her phone back down on her desk, then looking out of the window. her first class is about to start, but all she wants to do is something else than listening to her teacher talk.

"what are you doing?"

the girl her head pops up, then turning towards her friend next to her. she smiles a little and nods, taking her pencil in her hand to play around with it.

"eh, thinking?" she starts, then rolling her eyes as her friend rolls his eyes too. "nothing much to be honest. i was just thinking."

"you're always thinking, l/n. it doesn't seem healthy to me!"

"well your brain doesn't seem healthy either, inuoka, but you don't find me complaining about that either, right?"

inuoka his eyes widen and he starts to stammer some words, clearly being taken aback by his friend's words. he should be used to it by now but for some reason this girl always makes his eyes go wide.

"you're so rude!" he exclaims, then grabbing his notebook and leaning back in his seat. "but i guess that you're right so i'll keep my mouth shut."

"thanks, bestie."

"but why are you sighing at your phone, though?"

inuoka sits up a little bit more, then looking at his friend who looks a bit concerned. she sighs a little, then glaring at her phone, but there is still no reply.

"i've been texting to my number neighbour and trying to become friends because i thought it would be fun! the only problem is that my number neighbour doesn't want to talk to me, which is sad. ugh, i feel like such a loser but i just want to prove them that i'm fun! all my neighbour is saying is that we're never going to be friends and now i really want to beat them."

the boy next to her laughs a little, then hitting his table. "oh, y/n! that's the funniest thing i've ever heard! but it sounds like you, though."

the girl rolls her eyes. "i keep wondering why i'm friends with you. i like kenma more, it just sucks that he's in his second year and that i'm stuck in a classroom with you."

"ah, there she is."

the boy laughs again and hits the table, then wiping his eyes to remove the tears in the corner of his eyes. "what is a number neighbour, though?"

y/n looks at her phone a little and then moves her head towards her friend. "it means that your phone number is only one number apart. for example, your number ends with a three so the persons that are your number neighbours have the same phone number, but only their last number is different. so theirs will be ending on a two or four."

inuoka his eyes widen, "oh! i want to text my number neighbour too! they might reply to me. y/n, that seems like so much fun!"

the female sighs, grabbing her phone in her hands. "yeah, it might seem like fun but it isn't that fun when your number neighbour doesn't even want to talk to you."

"i'm sure they'll turn around," inuoka says, patting his friend her shoulder. "you're amazing and you know that! just show them how cool you are."

a small smile creeps upon her lips. she moves her head and smiles kindly at inuoka, her friend immediatly smiling back. "thank you, sō."

"anytime, y/n."