↬ 𝟻𝟻. 𝚖𝚛. 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚢𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳

kageyama knows he said that he wasn't hurt by what y/n said to the groupchat, but in reality it hurt him.

he sighs to himself as he's playing with the food on his plate, not feeling the urge to eat. he doesn't know why he feels so hurt. it's not like they're together or anything so why does it matter that y/n has feelings for someone else?

well, maybe because you have a big fat crush on your number buddy, tobio. you're just afraid to admit it. yes, yes, that might be true, but kageyama isn't ready to admit that yet.

he sighs to himself and places one of the vegetables in his mouth, knowing he should eat because they have practice right after. he'll be too tired to play at his best if he doesn't eat something now. plus, he promised atsumu that he would spike one of his sets.

"tobio-kun!"

someone places their tray next to kageyama and pats him on the shoulder. "hello, friend! why do you look so sad?"

atsumu pouts a little, looking at the new friend he made a couple of days ago. it has been really fun to have tobio around him. the guy is a good setter and atsumu can't wait to beat him in a match when it comes to it.

"oh, nothing much. just thinking about something."

tobio sighs and starts to eat, not wanting to talk about it with his new friend. with no one actually, but his other friends aren't around anyway.

he then remembers something that he said over text. "hey, atsumu-san. can i ask you for a favor?"

atsumu looks up from his phone and nods. "of course! what's it?"

"one of my friends said she has a crush on osamu and i was wondering if you could give her number to him, or maybe give his number to me. it's okay if you don't want to, but i think it would make her happy."

the older setter smiles, "sure! what does she look like?"

kageyama grabs his phone and goes to y/n her instagram, showing atsumu what she looks like. "damn, she's cute. where do you know her from?"

"we're number neighbours and that's how we started to text. she's nekoma's manager."

"oh, really?" atsumu says, thinking. "that's cool. but sure, i'll give her number to osamu if you send it to me. i'll make sure to text her too so i can steal his girl."

kageyama nods, "okay."

actually his girl, but that's no one's concern since they're not really together. probably never will be, anyway.

kageyama grabs his phone and sends the number to atsumu, to which atsumu immediately sends it to his brother. "that's done!"

"thank you."

"no problem, tobio-kun."

kageyama nods again and grabs his phone, shoving some chicken and rice in his mouth. when he sees his notification screen, a small smile creeps upon his face as he sees who sent him the texts.

but the smile quickly drops when he sees what the texts are about.

number buddy
yo what the fuck

number buddy
OSAMU MIYA TEXTED ME
JUST NOW ??

tobio kageyama
that's odd

number buddy
RIGHT

number buddy
he said he's my number
neighbour too but our
numbers don't even match😭

number buddy
tryna be you

number buddy
nah fam that spot is
already taken by tobio
kageyama himself🤚🏼

tobio kageyama
lmao

tobio kageyama
right

number buddy
you having lunch now btw ??

tobio kageyama
yeah

number buddy
AW WANNA FACETIME

tobio kageyama
can't

tobio kageyama
having lunch with
some guys rn

number buddy
oh okay :(

number buddy
that's alright

number buddy
maybe tonight?

tobio kageyama
maybe

tobio kageyama
if i have the time

number buddy
GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

tobio kageyama
yeah

kageyama sighs and finishes his lunch, just wanting to practice already. why did he decide to ask atsumu to text his brother her number anyway?

well, tobio is a simp for y/n, and he would do anything to make her happy. whether it hurts him or not.

that's how much of a simp he is, for a girl he can't get.

yet.

hopefully.