↬ 𝟻𝟾. 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚜, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢!

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴

y/n !!
tobio

y/n !!
tobio :))))

y/n !!
kagssss

y/n !!
kageyamaaaaa

y/n !!
KAGEYAMAAAAA

bastard
what do you want?

y/n !!
um eXCUSE YOU

bastard
🤠🤠🤠

y/n !!
i want to know if y'all
are almost here

y/n !!
CUZ I WANT TO SEE
YOU AGAIN

bastard
idk ask my coach

y/n !!
i hate you

y/n !!
i want to know if you're
here already :((

y/n !!
i've missed you

bastard
i don't know if we're fully
there, but if we are, it's
not so long anymore

y/n !!
oh :(((

bastard
we'll be there soon enough

bastard
i'll let you know when we're
there, okay?

y/n !!
okay ... promise?

y/n !!
🥺🥺🥺🥺

bastard
i promise

kageyama was lying a little when he promised y/n that he would let her know that they have arrived. and he's saying a little, because he will let her know, but when he's already there. kageyama wants to surprise her, and that's exactly what he's going to do now.

karasuno walks into a big hall, their eyes wide, as they see many teams. they have already made sure to change themselves so they can surprise kageyama his soon to be girlfriend before the opening ceremony starts.

karasuno made sure to ask the other teams that they had the training camp with, to meet at the big hall before the ceremony. it will start in half an hour and the coaches and managers have to stand somewhere else, but because they have a little extra time, they can squeeze in the reunion of kageyama and y/n perfectly.

as kageyama is looking around to find the girl he likes the most on this earth, someone speaks up at their left.

"did you finally see the real skytree?"

kageyama smiles a little when he sees the number one of nekoma, his hands on his side. all of karasuno smile too, because they can't wait to see what happens next.

"good to see you again, wingless crows."

and to those words, y/n her eyes lit up. she runs around the players to see the guy that she so desperately wanted to see.

"we have arrived," the raven haired male says, looking at the girl on her way towards him.

"tobio!" y/n shouts once she sees kageyama's familiar blue eyes, not caring about anyone else anymore. she's seeing the guy she loves, what else matters right now? exactly, that is the only thing that matters.

the female runs towards kageyama, almost tripping over her own feet. when she's close to him, she opens her arms and runs against the tall male, hugging him and nuzzling her face against his chest.

kageyama is almost tackled by the girl, but luckily he can keep his feet on the ground. he awkwardly wraps his arms around the girl, a small blush forming on his cheeks. "hi, y/n."

y/n lets go of the setter and smacks his arm harshly. "you're a liar, tobio-kun!"

ever since y/n and tobio have seen each other, fukurodani has arrived as well. the three teams start to laugh while watching the young ones interact. they're all very happy that y/n and tobio have found one another, and that they can spend some time together while they're all in tokyo for nationals. all teams couldn't be more happy about their first years finding the love they deserve.

kageyama on the other hand, feels very awkward. he has no idea how to act around girls. he would've been fine if they were still only friends, but now that he has admitted his feelings towards the girl, he's not so sure anymore and has no idea how to act towards her. are they just friends? or are they dating? those are questions that kageyama doesn't have the answer to, but will hopefully soon get.

"care to explain why you lied to me? you promised to tell me when you've arrived."

"but i just told you that we've arrived. i never broke my promise, right?"

the female rolls her eyes, crossing her arms and looking away. "i thought you meant on text."

kageyama chuckles slightly, to which y/n looks up. she has never seen this buy chuckle before, but it's the cutest thing she has ever seen him done.

"never said it would be on text. i only promised you that i would tell you when we've arrived. and guess what, we have arrived. we just arrived half an hour ago, so that was a small lie i told. never broke the promise, though."

"mhm, fine," y/n mumbles, turning back to the male and smiling up to him. "i'm glad you're here. good luck out there, i can't wait to see you walk on the field in that sexy outfit of yours."

"holy shit, she's flirting!" tanaka shouts, hard enough for the two teens to hear too.

kageyama blushes because of those words, nodding and looking away. "yeah, well, uh... good luck with your manager stuff and all, i guess."

y/n chuckles and stands on her tiptoes, quickly placing a kiss on his cheek. "thank you. see you soon!"

and with that, the female runs past her teammates. "and i'll see you guys later, too!" she shouts towards nekoma, running towards the coaches before the ceremony starts, not even glancing at fukurodani or the other members of karasuno's volleyball team.

"KAGEYAMA!" tanaka shouts, smacking his hand on the male his back, "you did it! you got a girl you like to kiss your cheek! damn, how does that feel?!"

nishinoya starts to jump up and down while having his hands on hinata's shoulder, "how awesome! they're so cute together! it makes me want to get a girlfriend, too!"

"we're not together," kageyama mumbles at his upperclassman, sighing. "not yet, at least."

"everyone can see that you guys are something, though. you only have to make it official for yourself," inuoka says as he walks towards kageyama, smiling. he pats the male his back and grins, "and i'm sure that will happen soon, doesn't it?"

kageyama nods a little, "yeah, but i have no idea how i'm going to do that."

inuoka nods, glaring at some of nekoma, karasuno and fukurodani's players. "oh, leave that to us, kageyama-kun!"

and then a loud sound is heard, meaning that the opening ceremony is about to start. all boys of the three teams smirk at each other.

"but first nationals, baby!"

a/n : teehee theyre so cute