𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

———OOOOO SHARP POINTY WEAPONS

———Gon stood in front of the door stretching his arms and legs getting ready for what ever awaits him, however Y/n isn't so ready.

The incident of the red haired man keeps flashing throughout her mind when she finally thinks they are gone.

The red light finally turned green on the screen after one long minute of waiting. The wall moved to reveal a concrete hallway leading into a room which cannot be seen from such lengths.

"Y/n come on!" Gon cheered pulling her by the arm snapping her out of her long daze.

Killua trialed closely behind the two along with the three older following.

After some time, the six had arrived to where the five males started. Panting and gasping for air, Leorio leaned forward in disbelief. "Thirty minutes of running, just to end up where we started?!"

Y/n wheezed in coughing slightly from the sudden intake of air and leaned against Leorio for support. "You having a giggle? Thirty minutes! Felt more like eternity."

"We should have taken those stairs." Killua monotonously speaks shrugging. "Shut up!" Leorio shouted behind him, annoyed that the 12 year old was right not wanting to admit it.

Y/n pointed a finger at Killua, shock written on her face. "There was stairs?! And we chose to run?! And why aren't you out of breath?! Tell me your ways!"

"We all agreed on this route!" Leorio explained irritated getting his composure back.

Y/n scoffed and shook her head. "No we didn't, I don't remember that." She couldn't recall any moments from the past thirty minutes when there was a group vote.

However this route was actually quite interesting. They got to ride in a mine kart that sped through the rooms weaving in and out of different areas. Along with a path that randomly disappeared when stepping on it. Then came the hallway they had to run. Too many things have happened in the few past days.

"We did, you just were too busy staring at the wall." Killua shrugged taking a stepped forward. Yeah he was right. She was too busy staring at the wall, Y/n was just trying to figure out different shapes, animals and objects out of the stones. An easy way to pass time but the best thing to do in that current situation.

"C'mon let's go!" Gon beamed running ahead, somehow still having energy to run. Idc Gon is secretly Sonic the hedgehogs love child.

Leorio walked slightly ahead and read out loud what was placed above the two doors, "We're supposed to vote on whether to open the door or not? We need to move on."

The five of them proceeded to vote as they all had these cool watch things, where unlike Y/n just stood and waited for the results to appear on the board. She's just glad she only spent 3hours in the room with them, if it was the full 50 she would've gone insane.