𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

———KILLUA YOU LITTLE SHIT!

———Everyone managed to get onto the airship safely. The ones who were hurt went to medical to get treated. Everyone else wondered around freely doing what they liked until the next phase. The final phase.

Leorio, Gon and Kurapika stood next to the window as Leorio moped about how useless he was. But where was Killua and Y/n?

"Killua, pass me that sandwich please." Y/n nudged the boy pointing to the item of food that sat on it's plate in the middle of the table.

The two were in the cafeteria part of the airship. It was a long table that had varieties of food that will satisfy anyone. Somehow the two got it all to themselves.

No one would go near it when seeing how Killua and Y/n were acting around the food. Especially the dessert part. Glares and insults are thrown at whoever tried to take anything. But they let them take the vegetables and fruit. No one wants the healthy stuff when there's other unhealthy food being offered.

Killua groaned twisting his fork with spaghetti. Slurping it up with residue left around his mouth. "No. Get it yourself." He retorted back side eyeing Y/n going in for another mouthful.

Y/n's shoulders slumped. "Why not? It's literally right next to you." She reasoned raising an eyebrow.

"Because." Killua replied his mouth stuffed to the brim that it came out muffled. "I don't want too."

"That's just pure laziness. I'll have the crisps then." She mumbled grabbing the bowl in front of her and take a handful stuffing it in her mouth.

Killua turned to her stabbing his fork in the food forcefully. "And you said i'm the lazy one?!"

"Yeah I did. Are your ears blocked? Do they need cleaning?" Y/n defended back rolling her eyes.

Killua scoffed taking a sip from his drink. "You're older than me! At least act more mature."

"By one year! That's basically nothing." She scoffed back at his reply.

A buzzer went off meaning that someone was about to speak through the speakers that echoed throughout the area. The two froze not wanting to miss out on any important information. "I have an announcement for all applicants. The chairman wishes to interview the remains candidates. When your number is called, please come to the first reception room on the second floor. We will start with number 44. Mr Hisoka."

"Interview?" Y/n and Killua mumbled.

"I wonder what that's for." Y/n said out loud. She slumped her posture putting and elbow on the table holding her head in the palm of her hand.

"Probably asking why we joined and stuff. That's reminds me. I don't know why you joined."

Y/n stiffened at the question. She forgot that Killua doesn't know why she is here taking the hunter exam. "iaccidentallyjoinedbyorderingthepassword!" She quickly muttered out looking the opposite direction.