𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

———THE CHILD

———THE CHILD

———Y/n rocked back and fourth in her seat trying to contain her excitement. She hasn't traveled this much before in such little time.

Gon gasped looking out the window from his seat beside Y/n. "Whoa! Look, it's huge!"

"Yep. That's Heaven Arena." Killua agreed looking out the same window. "Two hundred and fifty-one stories. Nine hundred, ninety-one meters tall. The worlds fourth tallest building."

Y/n peered over Gon's shoulder to get a view. The airship they were in was high up but the Arena seemed to be taller.

"So this is where we'll be training..." Gon spoke as the airship starting to land.

As the ship landed the three gathered their belongings and stood up. Y/n stretched slightly from sitting down for so long.

"We used all of our money in the airfare to get here. We just need to make more here." Killua explained to Gon and Y/n who listened intently. "We'll start with a clean slate after we disembark!"

Y/n nodded giving him a thumbs up while Gon started walking. "Got it!"

"Good." Killua confirmed behind the two as they left the airship.

•———•

When they arrived after a very long walk, the three stood in a line that seemed to never end.

"Everyone's resorting to violence to make money then?" Y/n questioned out loud eyeing up the male dominated queue. Sighing loudly she lifted her head to look at the ceiling out of boredom.

"There's no rules here like there were for the Hunter Exam." Killua informed stuffing his hand in his pockets. "You just have to knock your opponent out-"

"Easy for you to say." Y/n grumbled her worries starting to grow. When she eyed up the queue earlier she noticed how all the people, appearance wise, looked stronger than her. A weak 13 year old who is following the goals of others because she doesn't have one herself.

Gon noticed her furrowed eyebrows and nudged Killua. Killua stopped his talking and looked at Gon who was staring at girl worried. The girl was spaced out with a frown taking over her face. Sighing he flicked her forehead.

Wincing in pain she immediately grabbed her head and whined. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Stop worrying, you'll be fine." Killua bluntly said.

Y/n was visibly shocked at his words. Anything that came out of his mouth towards her was usually something negative, an insult. So his reassurance made her feel just a bit better. But still, her worries didn't disappear fully.

"He's right Y/n, I bet you can take down all these people in the queue!" Gon encouraged.

my number one supporter fr