𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

authors note IMPORTANT
I understand you may be inspired to write a book after reading some of this book, but PLEASE do NOT copy my original ideas and work.

As i take time to come up with it myself and to see someone else simple copy my hard work feels like i do this for nothing as they get the credit for something I did. And in future if you would like too, please ask for my permission or simply tag me, thank you xx

 And in future if you would like too, please ask for my permission or simply tag me, thank you xx

———FISH-MAN

———The four are once again in an airship, luckily not the hunter exam one. Otherwise, Y/n would've certainly smashed a window and jumped out.

Yet, the only one sitting down currently was Gon. He stared out to the view below gazing at the street lights that emitted from the dark.

The boy kept on thinking of what Killua had said to him when he was previously on the other airship about his family being famous assassins.

While that was happening the other three went to grab some food.

Surprisingly, the air craft had an inside cafe that sold fast food such as fries, fizzy drinks and the other well known food.

"What would Gon like?" Leorio asked to Kurapika and Y/n who stood either side of him. Leorio was reading the menu above of them intensely not wanting to miss out on anything good.

"Is there a happy meal?" Y/n shrugged not bothering reading the menu but instead glancing around the area.

Kurapika shook his head. "No, I think they only do that in McDonalds."

"Then get him some chicken nuggets, fries and a milkshake." Y/n answered his question from before. Leorio nodded and stepped up to order for them.

Leorio ordered the food and waited for it to be ready. Kurapika turned to Y/n curiously. "How's your eye?"

"Apart from the fact that I can't see and it hurts. It's doing great!" Y/n said bringing up her hand to brush over the bandage.

"The doctor gave us some stuff when you were asleep for your eye. It's in Leorio suitcase." He informed her as they watched Leorio struggle with the food.

"Oi! You two! Stop talking and help me out!" Leorio yelled over his shoulder.

They reluctantly agreed and went to grab the food thanking the workers and walking off.

Leorio saw that Gon was daydreaming and shoved a chip into his mouth causing him to look up in shock. "What's with the long face, Gon?"

"We'll be in the Republic of Padokea by morning." Kurapika told him sitting in his seat. "You'll see Killua soon enough."

Gon grinned and ate his chip while Y/n sat next to him getting ready to eat her own food, though not until Leorio scolded her for not giving Gon's food first that she was carrying.