Beginnings

A/N: So clearly if you're here, you've most likely watched all of Marvel's movies including "The Avengers". So, I added the opening scenes for fun just in case y'all wanted to watch them, if not, you know the beginning, go right on ahead to the next chapter. For those of you who haven't watched The Avengers and are reading this book, here is the beginning of the movie (every video counts so please watch them if you've never scene The Avengers) that way you know what's happening.

This is my OC's story. I have her story planned out for every Marvel Movie she's in. Her story is very long and very crazy. It may take awhile for me to write every story but I will do it. I am committed. I want to show you my OC through my eyes. I want you guys to feel what she feels and go with her along her journey as an Avenger. I'm super excited for everyone to see her story. I would appreciate it if you guys kept up with her story till the end. I know her ending and I promise you that you will not be disappointed. (Depends on who you are and what you thought was truly the best for her😉) I encourage everyone to follow along in the stories to come. You don't have to, obviously, I just hope that I can my OC can give you guys happiness and comfort the way she does with me.

If you haven't already, go check out the first Book: Dark Angel. THIS BOOK YOU ARE READING IS THE SECOND BOOK. I ADVISE EVERYONE TO READ THE FIRST BOOK (HER ORIGIN STORY) BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. I cannot stress enough to say that you need to read her origin before you read this book. It connects with her decisions, choices, thoughts, opinions, her life! Her story! The first book connects to the future and this story. For those of you who have already read that book, I thank you very kindly and I hope you liked it.

Now, enough of me talking, I have a story to continue. I hope you all love it as much as I do!❤️