Sheilds Secrets

Tony and Steve came back with both Asgardians and we all went back to put Loki in his place. I spoke to the man that took Loki. His name was Thor and he was a god. His weapon was his hammer that looked to be very ancient. He and I had a lot in common. We both weren't really educated on the word but we knew a bit. We were also not from Earth. I didn't feel so lonely anymore now that I had Steve, Fury, Coulson, Nat, Bruce, Thor and I hope sooner or later, Tony. I was making friends!

As I sat with everyone in the room, we all heard and watched as Fury spoke to Loki. Loki spoke of many things and it was making me anxious. I looked up at Steve worried and he rested his hand on mine, trying to calm me down. It helped a bit as we continued to listen to this mad man.

Thor then began explaining Loki's plan. Loki's was technically gonna rule the world with the help of an army that was from outer space. Tony then came in explaining exactly what we needed to do in order for the world not to fall to shit. I understood nothing of what he said because I don't speak geek. On the other hand, Tony and Bruce got along just fine.

                                            ~~~

     Steve and I were walking around talking until we came across the lab that Stark and Banner were working on. Steve and I entered and saw that Tony's as poking Bruce to get him to turn into The Hulk. This upset Steve and me and Steve said something about it. Tony didn't care but brought to our attention that Fury may be hiding something from us. Steve and I grew curious. That's when things got heated between Steve and Tony and they began to argue like a married couple. I just rolled my eyes and slumped back in my standing posture, crossing my arms not interfering with their childish behavior.

"Just find the cube!" Steve said annoyed before walking out of the room. I just looked back and Tony and he shrugged at me and went back to doing his work. I just followed behind Cap.

When I existed out of the room, Steve was just standing there.

"Steve?" I asked. He turned to face me and then looked down the hall.

"Come on." He told me and I did as I was told.

Steve then led us to a hallway that seemed pretty dark. We found a room the was locked and Steve, using his strength, opened the door. We both walked in and began looking around. There were so many cases.

We continued to look around, until Steve stopped at some cases and opened them up. Inside, we're stuff from Hydra. I looked at them in shock. I felt used and hurt. I looked up at Steve with a stern face and he gave one back. We both realized after connecting the dots, Shield was going to use the Tesseract to make weapons just like Hydra.