Mission Loki

We headed off to Germany and ground Loki exactly where we knew he would be. Steve got down there just in time just before Loki could hurt a civilian. Steve began to fight off Loki for a good while until Steve looked like he needed help. I flew down there to help him and began to fight Loki as well.

"Ah look who it is. The Dark Angel." Loki said. How did he know me? "Came to help your old man I suppose?" He said.

I didn't reply, just sent a glowing orb his way. I began to fight him myself. Steve eventually got up to help me and I was surprise that Loki could take on the both of us.

Suddenly something came flying towards us and Loki paused and backed up. I was confused and looked to see a metal man coming down and pointing his hand at Loki. Loki's held his hands up in defense. Steve got up and went right beside him as I stayed behind a bit.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked the metal man, confused.

"Mr. Stark." Steve greeted.

"Captain." Stark replied. "Angel."

I then realized who it was. Steve told me about him. I looked at him up and I'm down with a confused expression. "Tony Stark." I greeted him sourly.

It wasn't that I didn't like Stark, it was just his ego that annoyed me. I just didn't know the guy very well. I intend to speak more with him just as I did with everyone else.

We got Loki into the jet and were flying our way back to deliver him to Fury.

Steve whispers over to Tony how he was getting a suspicious feeling because of how easy it was to capture Loki. I agreed. Wasn't he some sort of god? It should've have been harder to catch him.

Suddenly there was massive thunder coming from the sky suddenly. It came out of nowhere.

"Wheres this coming from?" Natasha asked.

We all looked around confused until we all saw the worried expression on Loki's face.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve asked.

"I'm not overly found of what follows." Loki responded looking back up with caution.

That when we heard something land on top of the jet and we all prepared for what was up there. Tony then opened the doors to the jet like nothing.

"What are you doing?!" Steve called out.

All of a sudden, a big, strong man came down and into the jet. Tony was about to blast him, when that man hit him hard with his hammer. The man then grabbed Loki and flew off into the sky's blue clouds.

Tony got up and sighed. "And now there's that guy."

"Another Asgardian?" Natasha exclaimed.

Tony made his mind up and decided to get Loki back.

"Stark! We need a plan of attack!" Steve explained.

"I have a plan. Attack." Stark said before flying down to find the two men.

Steve sighed annoyed and quickly rushed over to get a parachute.

I looked at him concerned. "I'd sit this one out Cap." I told him.

"I don't see how I can." He told me, putting on the parachute.

"These guys come from legend! They're basically gods!" Nat emphasized.

"There's only one god ma'am." Steve told Nat fixing up the chute. "And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."

I laughed sarcastically, "Oh believe me he doesn't!" I exclaimed with an eye roll and fake smile.

Steve gave me a look like he was telling me to behave. I gave him a playful grin before he got his shield and jumped out of the plane.