Madness

On our way to Stark Tower, Steve told Nat, Clint and me everything. Clint and I did short introductions before continuing on with the plan.

This was it. The big battle. Not like it's been my first battle but it's still intense. As we reached the city, chaos had already began. There were aliens everywhere.

Clint and Nat were flying the plane as Steve and I were in the back. They tried shooting at Loki from above but we were hit by the power from the staff in Loki's hand. Steve and I held on as the plane went down. We crashed down safely and all got out immediately.

We all ran down the street until suddenly we spotted the portal in which the aliens were coming from. That's when a big robotic alien looking thing came snaking out of the hole. I've never seen anything like this! I don't know whether I was in awe or in shock with fear.

Nat, Clint and I all ran behind a taxi car as Steve caught up with us.

"They've got civilians trapped." Tony said as he fought off these things from the air.

"Loki." Steve said as Loki flew by us.

This has to end now, he was creating so much damage and hurting so many people.

"They're pushing the barrel down there." Steve said, following Loki's with his eyes down the bridge we were on.

We began getting shot at and Nat brought out two guns and began shooting back. Clint held onto me, protectively and moved me further behind the car so that I wouldn't get hit. I blushed a bit at his action. We looked up at each other and he nodded at me as he took out his bow. I nodded back catching my breath from both this madness and his action. I opened my hand to reveal a glowing orb.

We all turned to Steve. "We got this. It's good go." Nat assured Steve. Clint and I nodded in agreement. Clint turned around to look out for any danger our way.

"You think you can hold them off?" Steve asked.

Clint turned back to Steve. "Captain,"

We all turned to him. Clint clicked a button that loaded his arrows. "It would be my genuine pleasure." That's when he instantly grabbed an arrow from his back and got up and began to shoot.

I stared at him and smiled widely. His bravery and loyalty...it makes me feel so different. He makes my heart race and flutter with everything he does. I think I found him...the person I've been waiting for. The person that I adore with my heart. I as an angel, know when my feelings are true. I've never felt like this before and it feels so real. I'm in love with Clint Barton.