Seprate Ways

For a little bit I got to talk to Clint. He's a really great guy. He listens to what I have to say and he gives great advice. He's definitely one of my best friends. I spoke more with the rest of The Avengers and they really did turn out to be my family. Stark and I are chill now, Bruce is super sweet and is fun to talk to. Thor and I can really relate to one another since we aren't too familiar with Earth. Nat and I are girls. We can just understand each other, period. I love her. Of course we all can't be together forever, so sadly the day came where we all had to go our separate ways. We headed to Central Park to bid farewell to Thor and Loki.

 We headed to Central Park to bid farewell to Thor and Loki

     Thor and Loki stood in the middle o the rest of us and all of us Avengers stood around the gods

Thor and Loki stood in the middle o the rest of us and all of us Avengers stood around the gods. They were taking The Tesseract with them. It will finally be back where is belongs. Suddenly Thor and Loki were sucked up into the sky and had vanished right in front of us.

I was sad to see Thor go. I was sad that I was going to have to part from my family. The people who accept me of who I am. I felt free and myself with them. I found my place but not entirely my purpose yet. This is just the beginning of that.

I said goodbye to my dear friends. When I hugged Clint it was different. I knew I was in love with him. Call me crazy but Angels don't really feel love and we know when love is true. My love for Clint is forever. It's real.

"Hey Cap. Take care of this one for me, will ya?" Clint called out to Steve. Clint smiled at me and leaned in close to my face and I froze. "Guess we'll need a reign check on teaching you how to use a bow and arrow." He said with a grin.

I laughed, "Yeah I guess we do."

He smiled. "Goodbye Ramona."

"Goodbye Clint."

As all The Avengers left, I jumped on with Steve on his motorcycle. I held onto him as we rode off through New York. I smiled as the wind danced through my hair elegantly. It made me feel at peace and alive.

I know we're all going to see each other again. The real question...

Is when?

*Recording of Ramona, taken by Steve of when they moved in together in an apartment

*Recording of Ramona, taken by Steve of when they moved in together in an apartment.*

~~~