Arguments and Feelings

"What is phase two?" Tony asks Fury as Steve and I burst through the door and Steve slams the gun we found on the table.

"Phase two is Shield uses the cube to make weapons!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Sorry. Computer was moving a little slow for us." Steve said to Tony and Bruce.

Fury started protesting about our statement until Stark backed us up, showing what he had downloaded onto the screen. It was a weapon.

"I was wrong director. The world hasn't changed a bit." Steve told Fury. That's when Nat and Thor came into the room.

Bruce and Nat got into a little argument because turns out, she knew about this all along. That's when Bruce asked Fury why they were making the weapons.

"Because of him." Fury said pointing at Thor.

Thor looked confused. "Me?" He asked.

Fury explained that last year someone non human came down to the earth. He realized that we weren't the only ones in the universe and that we were supposedly, "outgunned".

That's when everyone began to start arguing. I stayed out of it and rolled my eyes at this situation again. They were all acting like idiots. That's when Stark mentioned me and that's when I butted in. Now by this point we were all arguing with each other.

"You speak of control and yet you cause chaos!" Thor explained.

"He's right! And I've seen control and chaos happen before!" I shouted at Fury.

"Well this is MO isn't it?" Bruce spoke up. "Well what are we a team? No, no, no were a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're...we're a time bomb."

I felt myself rage up. "Are we really having this conversation right now Banner?!" I asked angry.

"Both of you need to step away." Fury told Bruce and me.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed to Fury.

"Why shouldn't they let off a little steam?" Tony said casually, putting his hand on Steve's shoulder. Steve pushed it away, furious. I felt myself boil up. Did he think making Banner and me mad was the best idea?! We will turn into monsters if we do! I will go all demon and he will go all Hulk on us!

"You know damn well why! Back off!" Steve shouted at Tony. I was grateful for Steve. He was protective and caring. He knew I was scared of changing back. He was protecting me.

"Oh I'm starting to want you to make me." Tony told Cap.

"Yeah. Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off and what are you?" Steve asked Tony.

"Genius, billionaire, Play boy, philanthropist." Tony responded. I cocked an eyebrow, knowing he was right.

"I know guys worth none of that, worth 10 of you. And I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down the wire and let the other guy crawl over you." Steve said.

"I think I would just cut the wire." Tony responded annoyed.

Cap smirked and looked at us before looking back at Tony again.

"Always a way out. You know you may not be a treat but you got to stop pretending to be a hero." Steve spoke.

"A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment Rogers. Everything special that came out of you came out of a bottle." Tony said getting up in Steve's face.

"Hey! Tony that's enough!" I shouted.

Both ignored me.

"Put on the suit. Let's go a few rounds." Steve said.