Chapter 3:Straggler

Y/N continued to walk through the streets of Musutafu, as confused as ever. He had no idea what to do with his bag of candy. 

Y/N reached a local park, kids were playing around and laughing. Y/N tilted his head but continued through the park, observing the others in the area. Was he supposed to do what they were doing? 

"Could someone spare some change? I'm very hungry" a man beside a tree asked, a pleading look in his eyes as people walked past him. 

"Why don't you get off your ass and get a job?" A business man snarled, looking down at the man. Y/N watched this with confusion. This isn't how he pictured the world was at all, he thought everyone would be nice to each other. 

Then again, he realized he wasn't being very good either. He did ruin a candy shop and make someone blast through a window. 

Y/N waddled over to the man, stopping a few feet away. He wasn't taking any chances, if this man was in disguise and waiting for the chance to grab him, he was going to be ready. 

Clutching onto his panda plush in one arm, Y/N bravely took the last few steps to the man. 

The man looked at Y/N when he realized he had a mini visitor. He looked shocked at first but smiled nonetheless.

Y/N placed panda down and reached into his bag of candy, pulling out a handful. He put his bag down and grabbed the man's hand, making his palm face upwards, and dropped the candy in his opened palm. 

The man blinked a few times, looking at the candy that was in his hand. He wiped a tear with his free hand and closed his hand around the candy. 

"Thank you" the man thanked, bowing his head in respect. Y/N blinked down at the man before closing his eyes in a smile. 

"Hey you wanna come play with us?" A boy a little taller than Y/N asked as he ran to him, two of his friends behind him. Y/N tilted his head and looked at the man he had just handed candy to, as if he were asking for permission to go. 

The man smiled and nodded at the boy. Y/N hummed and followed after the group of kids, unsure what was going on. 

"We're playing heroes, which hero do you want to be?" One of the boys asked. Y/N looked at the trio with a confused expression. He didn't know what a hero was, he heard the word when he was walking around, so was everyone in the city just playing a game with each other all the time? 

Y/N shrugged his shoulders and the kids all started thinking of who Y/N could be. 

"What about Edgeshot?" 

'Did he say Egg shot?' Y/N misheard him.

"No no, what about Endeavor?" 

"Eww not him!" Another protested. "He's scary!" 

"Why don't you guys let him pick?" A girl with short brown hair asked. "I'm Nobara" she introduced herself with pride. 

"I'm Yuji Itadori" the boy who invited Y/N over chirped. 

"I'm Megumi" a closed off boy said.