Chapter 13: Protect

"Warm now?" Aizawa asked as he kneeled in front of Y/N. 

The boy nodded, closing his eyes as he snuggled into his navy blue scarf and jacket. 

"This will be the test of courage!" 

"Hey Y/N" Kota whispered. Y/N looked towards his friend, seeing how he motioned his head towards the woods. 

"Stay close to camp, understand?" Aizawa asked. 

Y/N gave Aizawa a thumbs up, even though he knew he wasn't. 

Kota grabbed Y/N's gloved hand and started pulling him into the woods, the sun was slowly beginning to set. 

Y/N ran behind Kota, their hands still connected. 

"We can go to my secret spot, we can see the entire forest from there" Kota explained, looking back slightly. Y/N nodded, eyes drooping from already getting sleepy from the day.

After climbing up a mountain, Y/N was swaying back and forth once they reached the top. His eyes were closed and his eyebrows were furrowed from exhaustion. 

"Alright, we're here!" Kota exclaimed happily. Y/N plopped on the ground at those words, comical tears running down his face. 

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad" Kota laughed, dragging Y/N to where he usually sat at. 

"I love coming up here at night, doesn't it look pretty?" Kota asked as he sat down. Y/N cracked his eyes open and tilted his head up, looking at the wilderness in an upside-down point of view. He hummed in response, tilting his head a little when he saw dark smoke lifting in the sky. 

There was suddenly a huge crash not that far away from the kids. Y/N squealed and got up, standing next to Kota, who too looked alarmed at the disturbance. 

"Well look what we have here!" A new voice yelled, looking at the two kids with a huge sadistic smile on his face. Kota started trembling and Y/N just tilted his head. 

His skin looks like a fruit roll up. 

"It- It's you" Kota managed to get out, grabbing hold of Y/N and beginning to walk backwards with him. 

"Huh? You know me? Oh well , it doesn't matter. I'm going to kill you two slowly" He laughed, running forward with his fist drawn back. 

Kota closed his eyes while Y/N's widened at the crazy speed. He quickly lowered his scarf. 

"Blast away!" Y/N shouted. Muscalar was blasted back and slammed into the mountain. Y/N released a breath while quickly grabbing Kota's hand. They had to get out of there fast. 

"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" 

Y/N and Kota tumbled to the ground, it seemed like the entire mountain shook when Muscular emerged from the rubble, his muscles growing in size. 

Y/N stood up and in front of Kota as the villain charged again. 

"Don't move!" Y/N yelled, his command taking effect. It didn't last as long as he had hoped, Y/N couldn't even turn to Kota before Muscular struck the small boy, sending him towards the side of the mountain. 

Y/N yelped in pain as his right arm took majority of the damage, he felt something snap and a burning pain erupt. 

"Y/N!" Kota yelled in worry, rushing towards his friend. 

"Now your turn!" Musclar said with a smirk, lifting his fist. 

Y/N looked up from the rubble, seeing Muscular about to hit Kota. 

"Get twisted!" Y/N yelled, wincing at the command. That command was more powerful than what he was used to. 

Muscular grit his teeth when he felt his muscles start to twist in on themselves. Y/N limped out of the rubble and grabbed Kota's hand with his uninjured one, pulling his friend away from the villain. 

Y/N's command wore off and Muscular quickly grew muscles over his twisted ones. (I know Inumaki's "get twisted" is more fatal, but I made Y/N's less powerful since he's only 6 years old) 

"You little brat, I'm going to rip you apart!" Musclar roared. 

"You're the one- you killed my parents. You damn monster!" Kota accused with tears in his eyes. Both from rage and worry because Y/N was starting to bleed. 

"Your parents? Doesn't make a difference to me, all I want to do is kill. So struggle a little more you damn runt, this is getting me riled up" he laughed. 

Y/N glared at the villain. 

Kota's parents? Kota's crying, and this mean man wants to kill him too! He's strong, and my throat is already bleeding from the twisted command. 

Y/N was in a slight panic as Muscular charged again. 

Protect Kota!

Y/N lifted his right leg slightly back while Muscular approached quickly. Once Muscular was in range, Y/N was about to use all his strength to fight him head on. 

With the strength that Yahune forced on
him. 

But he was lifted by someone fast. 

Y/N looked up to see that he was in Midoriya's arms, Kota was as well. 

Midoriya landed a few feet away and put them both down.

"Y/N, your arm!" Midoriya yelled in worry, seeing the younger boy's mangled limb. Midoriya stood up and turned towards the villain. 

"You'll pay for doing that to him!" Midoriya promised, getting into a fighting stance. 

And he was going to do anything to save the two behind him. 
To be the hero that they needed.