Chapter 31: Relying On You

A/N: 👉👈

Sorry lol, let me explain a little. I recently got a job at my local hospital as a nursing student, on top of going to college to be a registered nurse. Yes I'm technically an adult 😭 This is the first day off I've had in a while, so I've been very sleep deprived but I promise guys, we will be getting to the end of this book as well as my others so you don't need to worry about that.

I'm just asking you guys to be patient with me, I've been handling a lot at once recently but I never once forgot about you guys or my books.

So, enjoy the long awaited chapter guys :)

~🍙~

Aizawa paced around the conference room, he hadn't had time to even sit down to think about resting after the kid was taken. Not even a sign of Shiyuna or the dog was at the house, the blood on the floors the only evidence of anyone being there.

"Calm down Shota, we're trying to find him" All Might tried to comfort but failed miserably. He was really only there to put in his input, since the fight with All for One extinguished his quirks flame.

"Don't tell me to calm the fuck down. We let our guards down. I let MY guard down! I never fucking do that! Why the hell did I think everything would just go back to normal like he wasn't an escapee from a damn research facility?!" He yelled while the heroes looked at him in pity.

He wasn't the only hero lacking sleep, UA staff and even a few of the students were aiding in the search of the child, Eri and Kota weren't getting much rest either. Nightmares kept them up about their best friend. As for the trio that were always being cared for by Gojo, they had more faith in Y/N than anyone.

Because he was the unbeatable pant thief.

"Get it together! This little kid's missing, his mother as well! They're relying on you and you're snapping at anyone and everyone who's trying to figure this out with you!" Yamada yelled back, standing up from his seat roughly. Aizawa looked over at his friend, never once had heard any ounce of anger directed towards him before.

"We want to find him too Mr. Aizawa. Let's all get him back" Midoriya said carefully, a few of his fellow classmates sitting on that side of the table as well.
Aizawa looked at all of them before sighing and sitting back down, they were right. Playing the blame game and regretting his previous actions would get them nowhere. Y/N was taken, and they had suspected a few locations already.

Bakugou continued to look down at the pictures of the crime scene. He hasn't once said anything to join in on the conversation or argue back with the teachers. It was uncharacteristic of him, but as much as he was an instigator of arguments, he was the same amount of observant.

His red irises zoned in on a specific splatter of blood that was tested to belong to Shiyuna, and he slammed the pictures back on the table. The heads of the heroes and his classmates snapped in his direction.

"While you guys were crying about stupid shit that doesn't matter, I was actually doing something. I found something" Bakugou said while also criticizing them. He pointed to the picture he was most focused on with a sharp glare.

"The blood belonged to his mother, splattered and in different spots as a sign of struggle. But right here, a perfect letter K written in her blood" Bakugou said, pointing to the letter.

There was silence before Denki spoke up.

"The Kardashian's took him?" Denki asked and Bakugou threw an eraser at the electric powered boy's head.

"No you idiot!" He seethed while Aizawa's eyes widened.

"The orphanage Shiyuna dropped Y/N off at when he was a baby. She wasn't financially stable to care for him, so she took him there so when she earned enough money she could go back and get him out of there. It was called K Orphanage." Aizawa explained.

"I heard about it, it was closed off after heroes found out the connection between it and the research facility" Midoriya pitched in.

"Connect the dots dumbass. Perfect spot to take them. She probably recognized one of them and made the connection to the orphanage" Bakugou agreed.

~🍙~

Shiyuna winced as she moved around, her hands tied together with a muzzle around her face as well. Joaan was laying beside her, his head going up a little to look at her. He wasn't injured, but he also had a muzzle over his snout as his tail wagged a bit when he saw that Shiyuna had waken up.

She grunted as she sat up correctly, her eyes scanning the cell she was in. It was dark, concrete walls and hardly any lights. There were no windows, but she could hear the familiar caged birds that an elderly man had as pets when she did live in the town. She was confident this was K orphanage, and hoped that the heroes would get her message with her blood on the floors.

But what terrified her more was the probability of Y/N being here. She hoped that Aizawa was with her son when he walked him home from school, and stuck around long enough to see that she wasn't the one in the house anymore.

But as a mother, she had to assume that the worst happened and that Y/N was in the facility somewhere. And as a mother that she promised to never leave Y/N, she had to fight for him.

Shiyuna shifted around, her tied behind her back yet she managed to get her fingers on the muzzle attached to Joaan. The dog stood still as Shiyuna fiddled with it blindly. She didn't have a clock in the cell to confirm, but she knew it took her about ten minutes to get a good feel of the muzzle and unbuckle it slowly.

Joaan shook his body when it was removed, wagging his tail more and he pranced in front of Shiyuna. She mentally cheered herself in her success.

She noticed that there is always a guard coming into her cell every hour and thirty five minutes to check on her and Joaan, so she kept track of how much time had went by. The last check was an hour and twenty five minutes ago, so he would be coming soon.

She continued to lean against the wall, counting in her head, the caged birds close to the building keeping her focused. There was the sound of the door opening, and Shiyuna closed her eyes like she normally did during the routinely check.

The door opened and the man walked in. Shiyuna opened her eyes and kicked his leg making him fall. He grunted and Joaan leaped, his jaw latching onto the man's leg and kept him down. He didn't even have time to start yelling before Shiyuna kicked the side of his head, he fell unconscious.

She scooted closer, her back to his unconscious body and she felt around in his pockets. Her hand found a pocket knife. She struggled a bit with opening it and began to saw at the rope binding her hands together.

About five minutes later she felt the rope snap loose and she immediately took the muzzle off of her mouth and threw it on the ground.

"Good boy Joaan, good boy" she whispered, petting the white dog on the head gently before getting up. She winced at the slash on her leg that was poorly bandaged, but she steadied herself.

She looked down at the unconscious man, using the rope that she was tied with and tied his hands behind his back, slipping the muzzle over his mouth as well.

"Let's go Joaan" she whispered, taking a deep breath as the marks on her mouth glinted. They got the jump on her at the house, but this time she was more than ready to use her quirk. She opened the door, Joaan stepping out as well and she locked the door behind her.

She was ready this time, and as she escaped that cell. The heroes were closing in as well.