Chapter 7: Bakugou's Wisdom

Class went on, Todoroki still had Y/N sleeping under his desk, but he didn't mind. The kid was quite peaceful unless he was provoked, or annoyed. 

"Alright, you have the rest of class to do your assignment or whatever. I'm going to sleep" Aizawa said, going into his sleeping bag and falling over to sleep. 

"That was crazy what happened to Deku" Uraraka started, smiling at the embarrassed boy. 

"Yeah, he just said something and you automatically did it. Maybe I can use this to my advantage" Mineta said with drool coming out of his mouth. 

"Don't be gross" Jiro said with a disgusted expression. 

"Don't taint his pure soul" Mina argued, looking down at the sleeping child with heart eyes. 

"Pure soul huh? I heard he trashed a candy shop and threw All Might into a window" Asui pointed out. 

"You will wake the sleeping child up!" Iida yelled loudly. 

"But you're the one yelling?" Kirishima questioned, making the class rep blush in embarrassment. 

Y/N opened his eyes and crawled out from under the desk, looking around the class. He completely forgot where he was, so he was quite spooked when he saw a bunch of teenagers staring at him. So he did the most logical thing he could think of. 

Y/N grabbed his panda and candy, and took off running outside of the classroom. 

"He left?!" Midoriya whisper shouted. 

"We have to get him before Aizawa wakes up" Yaoyorozu said, getting up and chasing after the boy. The rest of the class followed, besides Bakugou. 

Y/N ran through the halls, looking for an exit. He even contemplated jumping from the window, too bad he was scared of heights, and the floor he was on was too far from the ground. 

"Wait Y/N! No need to be scared!" Midoriya panicked, trying to grab Y/N. Y/N ducked under his hands and continued to run away. 

'Why wouldn't I be scared with your gorilla hands trying to snatch me?' Was what Y/N was thinking as he ran.

"I AM HERE!" 

He's here too?! 

Y/N unzipped his jacket at the sight of the scary man. 

"Blast away!" Y/N yelled, All Might immediately was thrown back and out of the building window. 

"Not again!" All Might yelled as he fell. Y/N looked behind him as the students rushed to the window to check on the hero. He paused when he saw the familiar hair of Todoroki, the candy cane student. 

'Ohhh, that's right' Y/N thought, beginning to walk back the way he came from. He completely forgot he was brought here by Aizawa. He continued to skip back to the classroom, going unnoticed by the worrying students. 

Y/N eventually made it back to the classroom, which was empty except for a sleeping Aizawa and a grumpy Bakugou. 

Y/N waddled in, going towards the teacher so he could sleep as well. 

"You outsmarted all those extras?" Bakugou asked, looking down at the boy with a hardened glare. Y/N looked up at the student and nodded. 

"Well at least those annoying bastards will be gone for a while" Bakugou's huffed, crossing his arms as he propped his feet on the desk. 

Y/N tilted his head at the teen. 

What does bastard mean? Maybe he can teach me more words. 

Y/N walked towards Bakugou's desk and stared up at him with starry eyes. Bakugou must know all the important words, Y/N's never heard of the word bastard before. 

"The hell you want?" Bakugou growled while looking down at the excited boy. 

Such a way with words. 

"There he is!" Uraraka yelled as she entered the classroom. 

Y/N looked over at the teens as they rushed in, getting swept off his feet by Midoriya. 

"We thought you were gone forever" Midoriya cried, hugging the poor child tightly. 

"Okaka!" Y/N protested, trying his best to free himself. 

"You're suffocate him asshole" Bakugou said with a glare directed at the weeping Midoriya. 

Midoriya immediately let the boy go, Y/N automatically scurrying under Bakugou's desk and latching onto his leg. 

"Aww, you have an admirer" Kirishima snickered at his blonde friend. 

"Eat shit" Bakugou huffed. Y/N tilted his head yet again before unzipping his jacket. 

"Eat-" 

"y/n nO-"