Chapter 6

*The picture above is from Pinterest. Credit to the pinner I found it from. Keeping viewing for more chapters to be published soon. View, follow and comment, Thank you=)*

I make it to the dolphin area where the three girls are. Crystal the youngest and has a tweedy bird chirp when she speaks.

 Blue the middle one who is four years older than Crystal and talks with a deep whistle that almost sounds she has something in her throat but there isn't. 

The last of the three is Duchess who has a mix of a shriek and whistle that is not too deep and not too shrieky.

"Hey girls, how are you?" I ask the three and they shriek and whistle with a few clicks in response.

"Do you know where Stella is?" I ask Mike who has a turned-off microphone in his hand.

"She is at the coral over there. Seems the banging of the bucket that Jack did to catch her attention scared her instead of calling her." I inhale deeply trying not to immediately walk over to Jack and strangle him. 

Stella is the elder of the pod and she is very sensitive to banging as she got caught on the sharp rocks of the coast during a thunderstorm. Poor thing gets scared when a door bangs shut or squeaks loudly. 

It took two months of calming therapy to have her trusting us and get used to the loud noises. Jack has stupidly and ridiculously thrown all that therapy with one stupid banging of the bucket.

"During my show, Austin, go tell John what Jack has done and inform him as well that I will be talking with him in his office once the aquarium is closed to the civilians with Jack and his idiocy. Got it?" I ask Austin who nods.

We all were relieved when Stella was able to come out and do some tricks back when after I did the therapy with her. 

She was so much better and handled the crowd more instead of laying on the sand floor not doing anything nor eating which would have gotten her killed if not with my help.

That day was a miracle and everyone who works here and also who visits knows about Stella's condition. 

We placed a sign on the entrance door to everyone if the door is closed open it fast as to not cause it to squeak and when closing it has it do a soft click instead of a bang.

"Alright, queen of the waves here is your tail." Max my handler comes with my silver and teal blue silicone tail.

The thing is heavier than it looks but with the proper training and exercise in it I have gained the strength to swim in it. 

When I was little I always swam with a fabric tail and my mother only allowed me to go into a silicone tail once I reached 16 and she made sure she was there to supervise. 

She was the one to teach swimming lessons to me and to the children who visited the aquarium.

"Okay let's get this show buzzing," I say cueing Mike to wow the crowd and begin the speech about dolphins. 

I lay on my back after Max unzips my suit from the back and I lift my legs as Max takes the suit off. 

When I get into my tail, I was allowed to take off my suit on my own but since it took a bit of time during my first few shows, mainly because sometimes the zipper would get stuck. 

John made sure I had a handler to help quicken the process. Max is a buff guy with a shaved head of hair giving him that military impression. He actually was from the military. 

When he returned home the doctors recommended his mentality for him to work at a place where he doesn't seem tense or too much in an alert. 

He makes a wonderful bodyguard during nighttime when the aquarium is closed. He has a wife and two daughters and let me tell you he is a family friend.

My father and he were childhood friends and when I was born, my parents made Max my 'uncle' imagine that? He has been a great step-uncle even when my parents and sister died. 

His family invited me to live with them but I declined to want to stay where I was. Right, where I belonged, near the coast where I cherish their memories very much.

Anyway, back to the situation at hand. Max lays the tail on the floor and makes sure nothing is wrong with it. He then unzips the back and opens the material open for my legs to go in. 

I place my hand on the ground and my elbow is at a diagonal angle behind me as I lift my legs and have Max lift the tail on me.

"Another show to be put on and then after I guess have to begin your therapy again with Stella. She seems like she is quivering down there." Max's gruff voice fills the nervous silence. 

As many times as I have done these shows, I always get nervous. I know the routine and how to relax my breathing but presenting was never my strong suit.

 At school, I always asked to present to only my teacher and nobody else or if I do present to a large crowd I fainted at the fears I have. 

I never fainted when doing these shows as I don't exactly see the big crowd with the water being blurry for my human delicate eyes. It makes the shows much easier to do. 

"Alright, now lift those hips." I chuckle along with Max as his face is always near my pelvis because of tugging the tail onto my hips.

The first few times I did that I kept praying I don't hit him or was just embarrassed that a stranger is so close to my 'area'. 

But after reassurance that Max doesn't get hormonal when near a lady's pelvis and has kept a straight face on, I relaxed knowing nothing is wrong.

He once reminded me that he has two growing girls at home and a wife at his house. He is used to a lot of female counterparts and I am no different from him. 

Somehow when he said that I tensed some more of my muscles and fear came off in waves which he apologized for.

"There, you look gorgeous as always," he comments at me as the tail is placed on. 

I turn on my stomach for him to zip up my back so the tail doesn't slide off my hips and give the children a breaking crash into their dreams.

"Alright cheesecake, let's get you to the back scenes of your film production." we chuckle at the reference. 

"Yeah and also can you get a bucket of fish for Stella, she may not want to come up to eat but the ridiculous banging Jack did is going to have Stella starve herself from fear of the noise." Max places his arms on their respected place to haul me up in the air. I shrieked a few times when Max did it faster than usual and got my fins to shake.

"Yeah, I got it. Do you want me to do anything painful to Jack?" he asks me as we go through the doors of the private hallway to the metal stands for me to lay down and prepare my lungs to head into the water.

*Hey readers, how are you doing? 

Oh, what will be the response to that question? Will Sarah actually allow Jack to get hurt by Max? 

Please comment down below and continue to read as there is much more coming. 

Thank you=)*