Chapter 11

*Hey my lovelies, the image above is from Pinterest. The credit goes to the pinner. Thank you for all your views and comments. Keep on following for there is more high tide coming up. Thank you =)*

Friends can be just as distracting as enemies. Friends can turn into your enemy at any moment and you are left unsure whether you can trust anyone anymore.

Max helps me out of my tail as I rub the side of my forehead and Austin gives me my suit back. That took a lot of energy from me!

 I had to keep up posture while battling songs and voices in my head along with trying not to get choked to death by an unknown force.

I really do love the team I have and I also love how the children are all flabbergasted when seeing a 'real' mermaid. 

Well, when he is ready, the adults and children will see a really 'real' merman.

"Good job Sarah. Come on, guys, time for lunch." John comes in clapping and smiling like a seal. 

We head off to the staff room which is on the second floor right next to the staff meeting room. 

I first go to my locker, open it with my PIN and retrieve my bag with my food. I walk out closing my locker and head to the staffroom. 

Austin, Jordan, Mike, and John are there laughing at a joke and a few other employees are around getting coffee or warming up their food in the black microwaves.

"So, where is Jack?" I ask my group of friends looking around for the dead man I am going to most likely kill if I see his face again.

"Oh, I put him in repainting the sign, fence, and walls outside of the aquarium. I heard what he has done and let me tell you, I am mad. He knows how much time it took to get Stella back to swimming and eating out of the employers' hands." John sighs in defeat, slouching in his chair and tugs his hair forward.

"Yeah, this is not good. Especially, that Stella is close to the end of her years, this scare is going to end her for sure. Unless you can ask Poseidon for some magic kelp for her trauma?" Mike jokes slightly, chuckling under his breath.

Hmm, that gives me an idea!

"Very funny, Mike. But, you did give me an idea about the kelp." I take out my laptop I go onto during my breaks and search for an old friend of my mother's. 

'Kelptide Wonders! Food For Sea Friends and Treasure To Obtain In Your Home'.

 I went there once with my mother when I was 10, and the artifacts he had scared me that I never wanted to go back. 

My mother said the kelp, the owner has does wonders in case we have a sick fish or the sea creature has trauma that needs serious healing. I might have to keep her word on that.

"Kelptide Wonders. Are you sure about that place?" Austin asks while John straightens in his chair intrigued by the name.

"Yeah, the guy who owns the place has kelp that can help sick or trauma-filled sea creatures. If there is any hope of getting Stella back healthy fast; it's him," I tell the group and search some more on the site.

"Ooohhh, sandy shaving cream for water silk skin. I might have to come and buy that for myself. I keep trying the shaving cream locally but my legs still itch." Jordan announces and I roll my eyes. 

"Really!? Blue lagoon coral on sale 2 for 4$! Reduced price? Does that stuff even work?" Austin asks a bit cautious about the product.

*Sorry for the sudden break in the magnificent story but the products and place I have mentioned are not real. If you wish to use the name or create such products, consult me in the comments below. ASK ME, DON'T STEAL! Thank you and you may resume reading=)*

I scroll through and find what I need. It says there is only 1 available so I have to go and get it right now. I click the pre-order on the product and insert my name with the time I will arrive at the place.

"Wait, you are actually going?" Austin asks me. John, with his head tilting back, lifts his head up and looks at me as I stand up.

"Yeah, as you said, if this stuff helps Stella, I am taking every shot. I am going to be back soon." I walk out with my purse and laptop back in the bag. 

"Go ahead! I will keep up the fort while your gone." John calls and I head out.

I only put my beige jacket on not wanting to waste time when there is a sick dolphin to be healed. I am doing everything in my power to prevent Stella from killing herself in her trauma. Let's hope I make it and save her!

3rd Person

As Sarah runs out to get the antidote for Stella, John stands up and heads to his office to make a call.

"Where are you going?" Mike asks watching his boss walk off with an inquisitive facial expression.

"Oh, just to make a call and to have someone feed the merman," John says not even looking at Mike.

John walks out the door and when Mike hears he is long gone, he leans over; placing his elbows on his knees.

"Guys, he is up to something." Jordan and Austin look at Mike confused.

"What do you mean? Of course, he is up to something; he is going to make a call." Austin says while Jordan shifts her gaze between the males nervously.

Mike picks it up. Mike is very observant when it comes to his friends. 

He raises his eyebrows at Jordan wanting to know why the girl is nervous. She is never nervous unless she knows something the rest doesn't.

"Jordan, is there something you wish to share with us?" Mike asks keeping a strong gaze on her.

"No," she said that too loud and too fast. Austin leans in hearing the quick response and slight squeak in her tone. Jordan is one of those people everyone can read like an open book. 

"I mean, *clears throat*, I am trying to remember if I fed the otters and I am nervous that John might see I didn't." Mike slowly nods still gazing at the girl. Austin narrows his eyebrows, doubting the girl but giving her the benefit of doubt; he aks.

"Maybe go and double-check?"  Jordan nods, scurrying off.

"Okay. Now, I find something is definitely up. We must investigate." Mike gathers his things and walks out the door. 

Austin sighs and follows his friend knowing what he will do, can't be good. Curiosity will get both of them in trouble!

*Hey, yall. Did you like it?

Comment down below if you wish to read some more.

Follow, view, and vote for your reading pleasure.

Again, all products named and title created are not real but if you wish to make it really consult me in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you=)*