C2 Replication Medium Talent

All the students on the square looked at Liu Qianqian's leaving figure with dumbfounded expressions, inevitably staring into each other's gazes upon her departure.

"Why did Senior Liu ask Ye Chen to join her group?"

"What do you know? I heard that Senior Ye Chen once saved Liu Qianqian's life."

With these words, the students could not help but be shocked yet again.

Ye Chen could not care less about the stupefied expressions of these students and, instead, opened his attribute panel:

"Host: Ye Chen."

"Cultivation Talent: Advanced."

"Cultivation Stage: Body Tempering Second Layer."

"Skill: None"

Looking at his newly-acquired cultivation talents, Ye Chen could not resist to express his newfound ambiguity.

Ding!

"As this would the first time that the Host replicated a talent, the Host has obtained a chance to level up their talent. Would the Host like to use it?"

"A chance to level up my talent?" Ye Chen was astonished. "Doesn't that mean I can upgrade my talent to the Transcendent State?"

"Use."

And just like that, Ye Chen's talent increased from the Advanced Inherent State into the Transcendent State in a mere few seconds.

Looking at the Transcendent State Talent on his attributes panel, Ye Chen felt overwhelmed by his surge of emotions. However, he felt that his happiness had come too much of a sudden manner.

"Oh right, the system also gave me a legendary treasure chest."

Ye Chen opened his the Legendary Treasure Chest.

"Obtained Legendary Body Tempering Pill x1"

"Obtain the Profound Rank skill: Mighty Demon Bull Fist."

Legendary Body Tempering Experience Pill? Mighty Demon Bull Fist?

Ye Chen's eyes lit up as he realized the true value of the items he received.

Without a moment's thought, Ye Chen used the Super Body Tempering Experience Pill. In a snap of a finger, Ye Chen felt an overwhelming presence emanating from his internal organs.

"Body Tempering Third Layer."

"Body Tempering Fourth Layer."

"…"

"Body Tempering Tenth Layer."

It was only after the tenth layer of Body Tempering that the immense aura in his body finally dissipated.

There are clear divisions between the martial artists of this world:

Body Tempering Tenth Layer, Reserve Martial Cultivator, and Ten-star Martial Cultivator. As for what is superior to the Ten-star Martial Cultivator, Ye Chen required an answer for that question.

He was currently at the tenth layer of Body Tempering. Among the students of Anyue Academy, he could already be considered a genius since most of them only range from the fourth to sixth layer of Body Tempering.

What was even more frightening was that there were no students at the level of the Transcendent State in the entire Anyue Academy.

Judging from the notifications sent by the system, they indicated that Ye Chen would need to wait another month before replicating another talent again.

As for Profound Rank Skills, Mighty Demon Bull Fists, they could only be learned by Primary Reserve Martial Cultivators.

"One month later, the third-year students will be undergoing a field training session. During this period, they will supposedly have the opportunity to reach the level of a Reserve Martial Cultivator." Ye Chen muttered.

And with that, Ye Chen walked towards the school's Cultivation Chamber.

Not long after, Ye Chen arrived, for his first time, at the school's Cultivation Chamber.

Within the Cultivation Chamber, there were both great chambers big enough for ten people to cultivate in and independent chambers created for the sole purpose of having one person in it at a time. However, all things in this world would come at a cost. In this particular world, the currency is that of crystals. With that, different chambers cost a different amount of crystals for the students to use.

At this time, there were a lot of students within the Cultivation Chamber, and Ye Chen's arrival shocked them greatly.

"Why did he come to the Cultivation Chamber?"

"Maybe he finally decided to work hard."

"What's the point of working hard now? Does no one understand that he's simply a cultivator of the Weak Inherent State? At most, his talent will peak at the Body Tempering Tenth Layer in this life."

Upon that statement, all the students began mocking Ye Chen.

"Yo, isn't he the great genius of our academy?"

An ear-piercing sound shocked passed Ye Chen's ears.

"It's Bai Gang." A student murmured.

Upon looking at Bai Gang, Ye Chen could see all of his information as a cultivator on the system panel.

"Name: Bai Gang."

"Cultivation Talent: Intermediate level."

"Cultivation Stage: Body Tempering Sixth Layer."

Ye Chen had already been ridiculed countless times in Anyue Academy. The main reason being that Li Qianqian, the pride and joy of the school, would always enjoy being around him. Such a situation would inevitably create envy among the student body, especially among the male student body.

It was common knowledge in Anyue Academy that Yang Feng liked Liu Qianqian. Furthermore, it had to be known that Yang Feng was one of Anyue Academy's two great geniuses, and Bai Gang just happened to be one of Yang Feng's many henchmen.

Bai Gang, upon seeing Ye Chen in the training room, naturally began to mock and insult him.

"Ye Chen, you couldn't have possible come to the Cultivation Chamber to cultivate, right?" Bai Gang's face revealed a trace of ridicule as he began mocking Ye Chen.

"Move."

Ye Chen demanded.