C45 Angry Wang Qiang

Principal Zhang Fenghe's face revealed a hint of awkwardness.

"Ye Chen, Anyue Academy only has one low-level Yellow Rank martial skill."

Ye Chen was stunned. There was only one low-grade Yellow Rank martial skill book in the entire Anyue Academy?

Hehe.

At this moment, Wang Qiang snickered coldly.

"Ye Chen, don't you know that only Grandmasters can truly cultivate and use Profound Rank Martial Skills to their full potential?" Wang Qiang ridiculed Ye Chen and spoke in a sarcastic tone. "To begin with, One-star Martial Cultivators cannot even cultivate martial skills of the Profound Rank."

Wang Qiang was Yang Feng's homeroom teacher. After watching the Vicious Beast and the field exam, he develop a sense of hatred for Ye Chen.

"Teacher Wang," Ye Chen turned his head to look at Wang Qiang and said lightly: "You don't have to worry about that."

Wang Qiang's expression changed and declared, "You dare talk to me like that?"

"Why would I not dare to?" Ye Chen responded unwaveringly, staring Wang Qiang straight into the eye.

Seeing how hostile Wang Qiang acted towards him, why would Ye Chen still bother to greet him with a smile? If someone is disrespecting you, why should you show your respect to them?

In any case, Ye Chen could not and would not do it.

"Good, good, good!"

Wang Qiang let out a series of words, representing his anger at this moment.

"Ye Chen, just because you're the number one genius in Anyue Academy and the number one candidate in the Trinity Competition, don't think that you can talk to me disrespectfully like that," Wang Qiang stared at Ye Chen menacingly.

"Name: Wang Qiang."

"Cultivation Talent: Intermediate"

"Cultivation Stage: Two-star Martial Cultivator."

In the past, Ye Chen would have feared and be forced to respect Wang Qiang. But today, things have changed, and he no longer had to pay his respects to Wang Qiang.

At this point, he no longer wanted to continue talking to him any further as it was a waste of time and effort to do so. With that, he looked at Zhang Fenghe and said: "Principal, let's start with that low-grade Yellow Rank martial skill book then.

"Alright," Zhang Fenghe nodded. "Teacher Lin, lead Ye Chen to the room where the martial skill is in."

Lin Gensheng bowed his head slightly, acknowledging the principal's request. When he was about to leave the principal's office with Ye Chen, Wang Qiang's voice reached his ears once again.

"Ye Chen, are you really going to leave just like this?!"

Both Ye Chen and Lin Gensheng came to a stop and turned around.

"Wang Qiang, are you done yapping yet?" Lin Gensheng looked at Wang Qiang with disdain. "I think you're just jealous."

"Yeah, you're simply jealous that your class doesn't have a genius like Ye Chen."

"I have already heard you speaking ill behind the back of Ye Chen multiple times."

A few other teachers in the Principal's office also fell into discussion regarding the situation.

In the past, Wang Qiang's class would always place first in the field trial. Thus, he would always raise his head proudly and walk around the school like a king, leeching off the efforts of his students.

Upon hearing those accusations, Wang Qiang's face turned livid with anger.

"I'm not jealous!" Wang Qiang stared at both Lin Gensheng and Ye Chen and replied: "All I'm saying is that this brat, Ye Chen, dares to be rude and speak disrespectfully to his teachers like that!"

Ye Chen finally understood that Wang Qiang only wanted to see him bow his head and apologize. He secretly sneered and looked cunningly at Wang Qiang.

"My apologies, Teacher Wang. Although the tone and manner of my speech may sound that way, I really am not trying to disrespect you."

Wang Qiang fumed with rage when he noticed the insincerity in Ye Chen's tone.

"Ye Chen, if you weren't a student of Anyue Academy, I will let you know what it means to provoke me, Wang Qiang!"

"Teacher Wang!"

Zhang Fenghe shouted at Wang Qiang.

Ye Chen thought that Wang Qiang was prepared to not let him go, but is he hesitating instead?

"Teacher Wang," Ye Chen looked at Wang Qiang indifferently, "Then all you have to do is to not see me as a student of Anyue Academy."

Ye chen's words disturbed, not only Wang Qiang, but everyone else in the principal's office.

"Ye Chen, what is going on with you?" Lin Gensheng pulled Ye Chen by the collar on his uniform as he spoke.

Ye Chen did not say a word in return and just continued looking at Wang Qiang with a calm expression.

Humph!

"Principal, you heard his words. It was Ye Chen who uttered those words."

Wang Qiang snorted loudly and then said to Ye Chen: "Ye Chen, then do you dare challenge me to a fight in the Fighting Stadium?"