C36 You Can't Hit Him

"Jin Cheng, how could you do that?" Liu Qianqian stared at Jin Cheng.

Within East Base City exists three great families: the Liu Family, Yang Family, and Jin Family.

Among the three families, Liu Family was the strongest, followed by the Yang Family and Jin Family.

"Qianqian, I don't think you should interfere in this matter. After all, our fathers are on good terms with each other," Jin Cheng said to Liu Qianqian.

Jin Cheng was right. The Liu Family and Jin Family currently had friendly relations with each other.

At this moment, Zhang Xiaoshi's face filled with despair after experiencing Zhou Ting's betrayal. All the energy he previously displayed seemed to have been drained as he staggered a few steps backward.

"You clearly knew that Zhou Ting is Xiao Shi's girlfriend, yet you…" Xiao Wei stared furiously at Jin Cheng.

However, Jin Cheng ignored Xiao Wei. He simply glanced at Zhang Xiaoshi and let out an evil smirk.

"Let's go," Jin Cheng turned around and placed his hand on Zhou Ting's shoulder. "You shouldn't get yourself a girlfriend if you don't have the ability to keep them afterward."

When Zhang Xiaoshi heard this, he stared menacingly at Jin Cheng's back as a surge of rage suddenly shot out from his eyes.

"Stop right there!"

With that, Zhang Xiaoshi rushed towards Jin Cheng.

"Name: Jin Cheng."

"Cultivation Talent: Advanced."

"Level: Intermediate Reserve Martial Cultivator."

After finishing his glass of wine, he placed it carefully on the table and analyzed Jin Cheng through the information panel displayed before him.

As an Intermediate Reserve Martial Cultivator, Jin Cheng would naturally be stronger than Zhang Xiaoshi.

Before Liu Qianqian, Xiao Wei, and Wang Hai could react in time, Jin Cheng threw a heavy kick towards Zhang Xiaoshi's stomach.

Zhang Xiaoshi could not dodge this kick!

However, Ye Chen suddenly appeared in front of Zhang Xiaoshi and used his hand to catch Jin Cheng's foot just in the nick of time.

The entire process went smoothly without any wasted movements.

"What?"

Jin Cheng looked at Ye Chen in shock.

"I don't care what happened between you and her," Ye Chen, smiling sinisterly, swung his hand and swept Jin Cheng onto the floor. "But I won't tolerate your rude actions and behavior towards my friend!"

Jin Cheng, lying on the ground with bruises all over his face, did not understand what had just happened.

"Jin Cheng, how are you?" Zhou Ting quickly squatted beside Jin Cheng and asked.

"Scram!" Jin Cheng shouted angrily.

He stood up angrily and stared at Ye Chen, "You, you actually dared to hit me?"

Ye Chen smiled wickedly and then threw a heavy slap at Jin Cheng's face

*Pah*

Ye Chen continued to slap him again and again.

Jin Cheng, who was already bruised and battered, now had a swollen face similar to that of a pig's head.

Liu Qianqian, Xiao Wei, and Wang Hai all looked at Jin Cheng's swollen face and felt a sense of contentment.

Ye Chen originally did not want to bother with Jin Cheng. He knew that the reality in this world was a cruel one, and it will catch one off guard with the unexpected. If Zhou Ting decided to chase after money and ditch Zhang Xiaoshi in the process, it would simply further prove her wicked, despicable personality. That is all it amounts to.

However, he naturally would not stand to see Jin Cheng attacking Zhang Xiaoshi in front of him. Of course, if Zhang Xiaoshi had attacked Jin Cheng, he would not care one bit.

"Do you know who Jin Cheng is?!" Zhou Ting looked coldly at Ye Chen. "You actually dare to hit him?"

Zhou Ting, however, only cultivated up to the Body Tempering Fifth Layer. Truly the very definition of a weakling.

What Ye Chen didn't expect was that right after Zhou Ting finished her sentence, she took a loud slap to the face.

Naturally, it was Liu Qianqian who took the initiative to slap her.

"You!" Zhou Ting shouted on the verge of tears.

"Scram!" Liu Qianqian stared at Zhou Ting.

Jin Cheng glared at Ye Chen and said, "Good... very good... The rage I felt on this day will surely-"

"Are you still not going to leave?" Ye Chen looked at Jin Cheng and spoke with an indifferent tone.