C42 Jin Yuan's Attack

Upon seeing Jin Cheng stand back up, the thousands of spectators looked intently at the two figures on the Fighting Platform, hoping to see something even more interesting.

"Ye Chen, I didn't expect your strength to be so terrifying!" Jin Cheng glared menacingly at Ye Chen.

Ye Chen let out a soft laugh and mocked him, "It seems like your ability is much worse than your nonsense."

Ye Chen could not comprehend why Jin Cheng refused to give in then and there. Furthermore, he just had to spit out some more fierce yet unnecessary words to seemingly save face. So be it then.

When Jin Cheng heard this, his blood began to blood to the extreme.

With that, he sneakily took out the Strength Boosting Pill and held it in his palms. Rubbing the cold sweat off his face, he took the opportunity to secretly stuff the pill into his mouth. The whole process went smoothly without anyone noticing the pill.

In the Trinity Competition, pills of the like were strictly prohibited and counted as a form of cheating. If one was to be discovered to have taken such a pill anytime during the tournament, they would instantly be disqualified and punished to a certain extent.

The Strength Boosting Pill could double one's strength for a duration of ten minutes. Though it does not last for a long time, it nevertheless provides enough time and strength for one to take down their opponent.

The martial cultivators in the judging area all noticed a certain change in Jin Cheng's behavior. Looking at Jin Yuan, they found that his face had sunk and begun emitting a terrifying aura.

As Liu Xinghe deduced the situation, he began laughing to himself. In his opinion, even though Jin Cheng had the help of a powerful pill, he was still not a match for Ye Chen. This came from his confidence in Ye Chen.

Ye Chen also felt a slight change in Jin Cheng's behavior. However, he failed to notice that Jin Cheng had taken a Strength Boosting Pill.

"Ye Chen, prepare to die!"

Jin Cheng roared aloud like a lion letting out its last breath.

As his voiced echoed throughout the Battle Stadium, Jin Cheng suddenly raised his fist and charged over like a ferocious tiger dashing towards its prey.

Smirking at the corner of his lips, Ye Chen let out a cold smile.

Die?

At that moment, Ye chen's patience had snapped as he activated Shadow Step.

Seeing that Ye Chen vanished into thin air, Jin Cheng stopped in his tracks and began looking for Ye Chen's figure.

"Hello~ I'm right behind you."

Ye Chen's mocking voice blew through the Jin Cheng's ears.

As shivers went down his spine, Jin Cheng couldn't help but begin panicking. Though he quickly turned around in response, it had been far too late, for Ye Chen's fist is now already a few millimeters from smashing into his abdomen.

Unable to react in time, Ye Chen's punch landed directly into his stomach, emitting a shock of pain that spread throughout Jin Cheng's entire body.

"Aghhh!"

Jin Cheng let out a dire screech in response.

Everyone was overwhelmed with shock upon seeing such a terrifying scene and hearing such an agonizing scream. You could already feel the insurmountable pain just from hearing his cry, let alone suffering such a deadly blow to the stomach.

"Cheng'er!"

Jin Yuan shouted as his eyes turned bloodshot.

"You want to kill me?" Ye Chen looked at Jin Cheng indifferently. "Are you even capable of doing so?"

Jin Cheng, holding onto his stomach, endured the pain and looked at Ye Chen fiercely.

"I will kil-"

But before Jin Cheng could finish his sentence, Ye Chen punched Jin Cheng in his chest and sent him flying yet again.

Although Ye Chen did not know that Jin Cheng had consumed a Strength Boosting Pill, his other talents and skills easily overwhelmed the effects of such a pill.

*Pttu*

Jin Cheng, unable to endure the pain any longer, collapsed onto the ground and coughed out a mouthful of blood before eventually fainting.

"Cheng'er!"

Jin Cheng's father shouted in panic and jumped down onto the Fighting Platform.

"Name: Jin Yuan."

"Cultivation Talent: Advanced."

"Cultivation Stage: Ten-star Martial Cultivator."

The information about Jin Yuan's talent and cultivation level appeared in Ye Chen's eyes.

At this time, Jin Yuan landed firmly on the Fighting Platform and stared menacingly at Ye Chen.

"How dare you beat my son up to this degree! I will kill you!"

Everyone present was shocked. No one expected or imagined that Jin Yuan would suddenly attack a contestant, much less a student in front of so many people.

As the sound of Jin Yuan's voice faded, he had already struck out his palm

Charging up his attack, he shot an extremely condensed Qi blast straight towards Ye Chen.

Ye Chen looked at the incoming Qi blast and figured that he would not be able to block such a powerful attack.

Just as he was about to use Shadow Step to see whether he could still dodge it, a middle-aged man appeared in front of him to block the incoming blast.

This middle-aged man was none other than Liu Xinghe.