PART 6

I excited the plane and got my bags I made my way to the entrance hoping that jimmy would be there because I have no way to contact him.

there he was standing there waiting and walked up to him smiling from ear to ear. he hugged me tightly, immediately. "your back" he says. "I am and I missed you so much" I say. "I missed you to." he lets go and we start walking out the door to his car. "this is very different because last time I seen you I was dropping you off at the airport and now im picking you up" he laugh. "very different now is it?" I laugh. we get in the car and head to jimmy's house "you can stay here with me and maddy as long as you need" he says. "jimmy? I have no money I have nothing I brought some clothes and myself" I laugh. "its ok ill help you get back on your feet" he says opening the front door "but I dont want your money youve always helped I cant do it on my own" "your so stubborn I swear you always have been and always will be wont you" "yep" I laugh

we enter the house and maddy walks in "hi" she says and hugs me "its so nice to meet you finally" I say and hug her back 

we sit down on the couch "im glad you came back I worried about you because you were so far away" jimmy says, "I was fine" I lied. "you weren't I didnt talk to you for days and everyday you sounded exhausted" he said "yea I was worried about you because of all the things jimmy told me" maddy says. "so whats the plan from here?" I ask. "well you can stay with us for as long as you want. you can go work for me and be in my YouTube videos like we always talked about y/n" jimmy says. "yea right. I need to get a job" I laugh. "its getting pretty late I think im going to head to bed" maddy says. "night" I say and jimmy kisses her  "so how do you feel?" he ask. "scared" I say, "its ok nothing will happen" he says. "now what am I supposed to do?" "we'll figure it out y/n but for now lets just enjoy you being back in town. you can meet the guys tomorrow if you want and then Maybe in the future you can be in one of the videos" he says. "maybe" I laugh. "let me show you to your room" he says and gets up. I grab my bags and follow him to the stairs and to a room "you can sleep here" he says. "im going to head to bed goodnight" jimmy says and begins walking out "hey jimmy?" I say and he turns around and looks at me "thank you" I say. "your welcome" he smiles and shuts the door.

I change into some shorts and a tank top and brush my hair. I crawl into the big bed im not used to sleeping alone because I havent done it in 3 years. I cover up and look at the ceiling "here's to a new life. my dreams and being close to my best friend again and maybe new friends to" I say softly. "im single, not stressed anymore and exhausted" I say. I  close my eyes and try to sleep.

I cant sleep I keep thinking about my family. the whole reason I moved to New York was to get away. jimmy was always there I was a only child to a single father he was abusive physically and mentally, he was a alcoholic and would always be drunk I wasnt allowed to leave the house only for school and sometimes I wouldnt even show up. jimmy was always there he even stuck up for me one time to my father actually the time that I got this scar on my face. my dad threw a broken beer bottle at me and it ended up cutting my face, jimmy took me to the hospital where I got stitches and I remember that day everyday of my life "you'll have a cool scar though" is always what he told me. I laughed at my thoughts. jimmys always been here and I left him. im glad to be back in North Carolina but also scared at what going to come my way...

hopefully its happiness...

I check the time "5am. great"  I try to get comfy and I finally fell asleep.
"Y/n? You awake?" I open my eyes and see jimmy. "Yea" I say "I'm going to the studio but Maddys here and you guys are gonna come later" he whisper. "Ok. hey? What time is it?" I ask "10" he says. "Alright bye love you" I whisper. He shuts the door back I groan and lay there and eventually fall back asleep

I rub my eyes and stretch as I get out of bed. I walk out of my room and downstairs into the kitchen maddy was washing dishes "good morning how'd you sleep?" she ask "not good I couldn't really sleep" I say. "oh im sorry y/n you want to go get lunch?" she ask "sure" I smile at her and walking back upstairs I get in the shower that was connected to my room and get out. I brush my hair and braid it.i do my makeup and I put on some shorts and a camo shirt with some white slip on vans. (or whatever but pictures shown below)