PART 14

I walk into my room and I see chandler sitting there. I immediately turn around "hey can I talk to you" he says. "chandler what are you doing in my room?" I asked facing away from him.

"I-" "get out please" I say. "why do you always look away from me?" he ask. "chandler its none of your business. get out" I say. "y/n-" he tries to speak. "I said get out!!"  "no. I want to talk to you and want to know why you always cover your face." he walks towards me I turn around with a hand over my scar. he walked closer and closer I backed up into the corner. I felt his hand touch my wrist, "please dont..." I whisper. I let him move my hand from my face.

I look down. chandler puts his finger under my chin and lifts my face up to meet his. his eyes meet mine. a tear falls from my eyes. he didnt speak. he looked at my scar and rub his thumb on it. his eyes went back to mine "what happened?" he asked "dont worry about it. like I said its none of business" I say and walk past him out of his grip. I sit down on my bed criss crossed.  I look down. I feel the bed dent in. 

"y/n look at me" he says. I look up at him a tear fell from my eye. "what chandler" I say wiping It away  "what happened?" he asked again.

he lays down on his side and props his head up with his hand waiting for me to tell him. "well one day when woke up my dad was passed out on the couch like always. this particular morning I was running late for school. everyday he told me I didnt need School because it was stupid and I didnt need the education because id always end up like him a drunk." I say a few tears falling from my eye remembering that day. "its ok you dont have to-" "when I got up to go to school jimmy was there outside waiting for me. he was picking me up because most days we'd ride together. well I left my house to go to school as normal. when I got out of school jimmy dropped me off at my house and made sure I got in safe like always" I say. chandler was paying attention to everything I was saying

"I walked in the house and didnt see my dad passed out on the floor anymore which wasnt normal. I walked through the kitchen into the living room and see him sitting in his chair with empty beer cans with one in his hand. he asked me where id been and I told him School. he asked me why I lied and said I had an important test. he got really angry out of no where and started asking me a bunch of questions I ignored him and went to my room I texted jimmy that my dad was acting out" I say.

" I texted jimmy to tell him because I always let him know in case something happens. well my dad yelled for me and Told me to fix him something to eat well when I did he told me I couldn't do anything he asked of me. he slurred his words. he broke a couple of beer bottles. he told me I was the reason mom left. that she left Becausee I was a disappointment and she knew I would never be anything. she knew that I would always be the disappointment and left me with my dad because she knew id always turn out the way he was. I never talked back to my dad but that day I did. I said your the reason mom left. you sit on your ass all day everyday go out and get a job. stop drinking and messing up his life and maybe be there for the only daughter he has and will every have I said that he was the reason mom left because he always made it hard for them to get along because he drank everynight. and she was fed up with it. I told him the truth about my mom and how she was with someone else and was happy with his 2 sons. and that she didnt want my dad and because of him I couldn't have my mom and now he was trying to fuck up my life" I say and sniffle. I look down, "my mom loved me. but my dad was the reason. and the day that I told him that he grabbed the thing closest to him and threw it at me. in this case it was a broken piece of glass. it cut me across the face. it couldve been worse. he then told me I couldnt go to the hospital Because we have no money. I went to my room where I called jimmy. he came and got me immediately and took me to the emergency room because I was bleeding everywhere. his parents paid for my emergency" I say and laugh a little.

"without jimmy I dont know what I would do or where I would be today. I think I made a big blood stain in that car to." I laugh.

chandler didnt speak. he just looked at me. I look him in the eyes "thats how I got this giant scar on my face" I say. "so why hide it?" he ask. "because im insecure of it chandler obviously. I wear makeup everyday to cover it. everyone tells me to wear makeup because its ugly" I say. "I think its adorable" he says. I look at him and laugh "adorable? seriously?"  "yea your beautiful. it dosnt matter what people think" he says I smile a little. "my ex would never been seen in public with me if I didnt have makeup on." I say. "once again your ex is a dumbass." chandler says and sits up. "plus its a cool ass scar" he says. "jimmy always said that to but I thought it was just to make me feel better" I laugh. 

he looks me in the eyes. it felt as if time slowed down. i look down breaking eye contact, "so um what did you want to talk about" I ask. "I wanted to talk about what happened with Megan earlier"   "chandler please dont, lets not bring that up and just forget about it" I say. "I just wanted to say im sorry for everything" he says, "its ok" "are you ok?" he ask. "yea im good, just promise me you wont tell anyone about what I told you. only jimmy knows and now you, I trust you chandler" I smile at him. he smiles back. "im glad you trust me" he says,

his phone rings. he looks at who it was and declined it. "hey you want to watch a movie?" he ask. I laugh. "sure" he comes and layed beside me.

we watch white chicks,

after the movie ended I checked the time. "hey I think I should get home" he says. I look at him sad "ill see you tomorrow" he laughs getting up. I get up with him and walk him out of my room and downstairs to the front door. I wrap my arms around his waist. it surprised him at first then he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back.

I let go. "goodnight chandler" I says. "goodnight" he smiles and walks out, I shut the door and lock it. I turn around to see jimmy. he looks at me funny. "what?" I laugh. "you finally being you again" he smiles which causes me to smile. "goodnight" I laugh and make my way back to my room...

I get in the bed and cover up. I fall asleep.

----

WHAT 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT!!! WOAH!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!
Sorry it was accidentally titled part 13 when it was supposed to be part 14. I fixed it