Part 27

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

I reached for it "hello" I say rubbing my face.

"good morning sunshine you coming home today?" jimmy laughs. "no." "um why" "long story to be honest. ill have to explain when I get home. also dont want to come home because my dad knows where I live" "were not gonna let anything happen to you" he says. "I know" "well chandlers on his way to get you" he says "what" I sit up immediately. "im just kidding. hes headed that way for a video were filming a Christmas video where we give presents to kids but you 2 can just come home together tomorrow if thats when your coming home?" he ask "alright" I laugh.

we hangup and I text chandler

m- so your following me now?

c- what you mean?

m- you copying me coming to LA

c- yea im coming to get you to bring your ass home we miss you

m- yea yea whatever

c- wow rude maam

m- where you at?

c- I just landed

m- well im staying here *hotel adress* room 407

c- oh okay

and that was the last thing that I said to him

I got up and got in the shower.

I took a somewhat long shower singing to music. shaving.

then there was a knock on the door

"who is that?" I said to myself wrapping a towel around myself.

I look through the peep hole and saw that familiar face.

I open the door and see chandler. he had his luggage beside him. he had a grey sweatpants with a hat on and a black shirt. he has his backpack thrown over his shoulder.

and around those beautiful chocolate eyes. was a black eye. "chandler" I whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't realize that you were showering" he says lookin down at his feet "look at me" he looks up at me I moved my hand gently to his eye "who did this" I ask " I fell" he says.
I moved out of the way for him to come in. "Chandler. Tell me the truth" "I got into a bit of a fight" he says putting his things down "with?" "Your dad" he looks away from me

"Chris had to pull me off of him. Then he left" "I'm so sorry" I say

"Let me go put some clothes on" I say grabbing my clothes and going into the bathroom.

I changed and brushed my hair and walked out seeing chandler laying on the bed staring at the ceiling

I get on the bed with him and sit criss cross beside him he turns his head to me "are you mad at me?" he ask I shake my head no "I could never be mad at you love" I smile and he smiles.

he reaches his arm out for me I lay my head in his chest "how'd your business thing go?" "it was good I got my funding to start the clothing line" "thats good im so proud of you" he says looking down at me. "also I saw my mom yesterday." "you what?" we sit up. " yea I'm pretty sure she's married to the millionaire that I had a meeting with she wants me to come over for dinner tonight" I tell him "you going?" "Yea and you are to" I laugh he looks at me confused "please don't make me go alone" I pout "fine for you I will" he laughs

I turn the tv on and sit back against the headboard of the bed "so what you wanna do today" chandler ask now laying on his stomach scrolling on his phone.

"I don't even know what there is to do so I have no clue" I say getting on Instagram I was looking through Instagram stories I saw that jimmy had posted on mr beast yesterday it wAs a bunch of legos that's all it was and it said "sneak peak of the next video🤫"
"Chandler what we're y'all filming yesterday?" I show him the video "we were building a house with legos to do a 24 hours in" he said not even looking at me "oh ok" I said forgetting about it.