PART 12

-JIMMY'S POV-

I was getting ready to leave the warehouse because I was  the last one there. we finished what we had to do so I was done.

I grabbed my things and walked out the door.

my phone rang. I answered

"hello?" "hey where's y/n?" chandler asked on the other end of the call.

"she's with maddy why?" "well because Megan just found y/n's shirt in the backseat of my car and now she thinks I cheated on her. well now she told me to get in the car and that were coming to your house so I just wanted to make sure y/n wasnt at home" he says kinda panicked

"they went shopping but im on my way home" I say. "just make sure y/n dont go home" he says. "why?" I ask. "because I dont know why Megan wants to even go to your house and I dont want anything to happen to y/n. so text maddy and tell her not to come home" he says, in the background I hear Megan yell "lets go!"  "I gotta go jimmy ill see you in a little while" he says and hangs up

I text maddy

me- hey ummm...dont come home anytime soon. go shopping or do whatever for a little bit

I turn my phone off and drive home.

I get home and get out I go inside my house and see that no ones home which is good.
I go to the bathroom and take a shower.
I get out and dry off I hear a knock on the door

I put clothes on and go to the front door I open it up see Megan smiling "hey jimmy" she said nicely. I move out the way for her to come in with chandler following behind her.

"so what are you guys up to" I ask. "just was driving by and wanted to stop we dont really have any plans" Megan lied. "oh alright" I say. "is y/n here?" she asked. "uh no she's actually busy today why?" I ask like I didnt know. "just wanted to see if she wanted to hangout" she lied. chandler sat on the couch and I sat down to. Megan just stood there "you can come and sit" chandler says.

-MADDY'S POV-

I check my phone to see a text from jimmy. 

Jim- hey ummm...dont come home anytime soon. go shopping or do whatever for a little bit. keep y/n busy

I look at the message funny. thats weird I wonder if everything ok. 

 y/n wasnt paying attention so she didnt see the message. 

I turn my phone off and we head to the grocery store. 

-Y/N'S POV-

we get to the store and get stuff to cook pasta tonight. 

we check out and maddy goes back to the house. 

we grab all the grocery bags and shopping bags and walk to the front door. I knock on the door because I couldn't open it because all the bags. the door opens to reveal chandler. "what are you doing home?" he ask. maddy comes up behind me. "were done shopping and were gonna cook dinner for everyone" she says. chandler moves out the way and I walk in struggling with the bags I see jimmy on the couch. he gets up and helps us with the bags. we start unloading groceries and putting them away. chandler helps aswell. "where Megan?" I ask. as soon as I ask that the bathroom door opens and Megan walks out. chandler looks at me then and then looks away "hey Megan" I say nicely. 

she didnt speak. everyone was acting funny like they were waiting for something to happen. 

"me and maddy are cooking tonight? can you invite Chris and his wife over and Karl" I say. "also chandler are you and Megan staying" I ask. jimmy walks away and begins texting someone "yea" chandler says. 

I walk out of the kitchen. I grab the bags that were on the floor and walk past Megan and up the stairs to my room. 

I put my bags on my bed and start taking everything out. I heard someone coming up the stairs I turn around to see Megan "whats up?" I ask. she closes the door. I look at her funny. "you sleeping with chandler?" she ask. it caught me off guard "no" I laugh. "because your shirt was in his car" she says.  I laugh "how do you know it was mine?" "because.."  "you dont know but you came in here and decided to blame it on me because you have problems. what do you not want me to be friends with chandler?" I ask "yea basically" "well im sorry thats not going to happen" I laugh. "then we're gonna have problems" she says getting in my face. "what are you gonna do? nothing. whats your problem with me anyways? you intimidated?" I ask walking away from her. "no your ugly so why would I be intimidated" I look her up and down "mmm. ok" I say. I open my bedroom door and walk out and down the stairs. I hear footsteps behind me. "can you fuck off?" I ask. "no your sleeping with my boyfriend." she says, I see chandler look look at me "tell your girlfriend were not sleeping together" I say "Megan. baby. I only want you. I only like y/n as a friend nothing more, we will never be more than friends" he says. I dont know why but I felt my heart shatter....did I feel something for chandler?

megan walks over and looks me in the face, "stay away" she says, she walks out the door and chandler follows behind her, I stand in the front doorway, "can I see the shirt you were talking about?" I ask. she walks over to me and hands me the shirt "thanks for my shirt Megan Ive been looking for it" I smirk. "bye chandler" I yell and slam the door in her face. jimmy walks in "what was that?" "I dont want to talk about it" I say. I walk up the stairs to my room and close the door behind me. I finish putting everything up I put on some shorts and a sports bra and then I lay in the bed. I pull the covers over me. I end up falling asleep...

I wake up to a knock on the door. I get out of bed and open the door to see...